Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bloody furious

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Just seen the Noone sending off on Sky. Bloody hell. Pathetic. Hardly dangerous or malicious was it. Prior to the game this ref had sent off 4 players in 14 matches. Hasn't got a clue. Decisions like this effect matches and the end of season tables. :ayatollah:

Re: Bloody furious

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:22 am

both yellows deserved

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 am

[quote="paulh_85"]both yellows deserved[/quote

For once agree with you! :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:59 am

Always try and take a positive out of a negative situation

He will be banned for one match. Sheffield Wednesday. Hardly the most difficult opponents and his replacement will be someone who will give 200% to be considered for the next game.

Noone will serve his suspension. There will not be any danger of him picking up an injury and any knocks that he does have he will have time to rest. In short he will be fully fit and rejuvenated for those harder opponents that will be coming up.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 pm

My dear Paul Keevil....you said,and i quote"someone who will give 200%"would that someone be Cowie?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:52 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear Paul Keevil....you said,and i quote"someone who will give 200%"would that someone be Cowie?

Conway, maybe?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Bellers will start out wide, Mason will start up front with Heidar, and Etien will get on the bench. Job done.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 pm

My dear Nedd,you must remember Mackays love affair with all things Cowie,and it would not be a surprise to anyone,least alone me,that our great one will start with Cowie

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:51 pm

Cowie in his last two games was excellent :thumbup: