Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mutch

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Just got back after a very long time out. Was not on the field long and booked AGAIN. Now one match from a ban. Bloody hell control yourself. We need everyone available.

Re: Mutch

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Players get booked that's football.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:12 pm

I know. But he's hardly played all season. Witts and Hudson have played ALL games but they have not yet been banned.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Nothing wrong with a player getting stuck in, tbh it's what we have lacked sometimes I'm certain games.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Didn't he get a yellow card against Barnsley as well? With our current state we really don't need anyone getting banned, games are coming thick and fast on top of our current injuries.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 pm

CantonJack wrote:Didn't he get a yellow card against Barnsley as well? With our current state we really don't need anyone getting banned, games are coming thick and fast on top of our current injuries.

I'd rather he played his usual game and missed a match than pussy footed around for a month or so.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:07 am

2blue2handle wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Didn't he get a yellow card against Barnsley as well? With our current state we really don't need anyone getting banned, games are coming thick and fast on top of our current injuries.

I'd rather he played his usual game and missed a match than pussy footed around for a month or so.

i agree...

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 am

Like the time when we played against Leicester away and everyone kept jumping out of tackles for Wembley.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 pm

The booking was f*cking ridiculous, Mutch was the one getting fouled and
he got booked cos he was stronger than the Derby defender and shrugged him off

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Agree with above! Mutch done nothing wrong, the referee was very inconsistent!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:42 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Agree with above! Mutch done nothing wrong, the referee was very inconsistent!

Agreed.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:Agree with above! Mutch done nothing wrong, the referee was very inconsistent!

Agreed.

Being Physical is part of his game.Isn't Hudson still 1 booking away from a ban?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Massive player for us coming back could be crucial if Gunnar goes to RB on Sat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 pm

RFMH wrote:Massive player for us coming back could be crucial if Gunnar goes to RB on Sat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Taylor is back for sunday so there wont be any need :ayatollah: