Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis please don't blame cccs for poor atmosphere

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm

After tonight the cccs can no longer be blamed. Despite being one nil up and top of the league the atmosphere was crap. At the end of the day it comes down to us fans

Re: Annis please don't blame cccs for poor atmosphere

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 pm

:roll: SORRY. WERE WE PLAYING AT HOME TONIGHT, :roll:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 pm

are you for real? you seriously thought we were home didnt you!

oh dear. :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:are you for real? you seriously thought we were home didnt you!

oh dear. :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

think he was refering to derby support! ours was surpurb from what i heared! :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:16 pm

I think he was on about the away fans being crap

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Yes I was never heard us so quiet

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 pm

mumblesblue wrote:Yes I was never heard us so quiet

Who's coat is that jacket? :oops:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:27 pm

no. i think he is on about the game down the cardiff city stadium tonight v derby, i was down there tonight and there was only me singing, where were you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:27 pm

i cant comment on the 1st 20 mins cos our bus arrived late cos of the M1 crash, but we were shocking singing tonight from what i heard! not much to sing about mind bar the goal!... derby fans were very good, enjoyed their Dale Cavese, started singing along myself :lol: id enjoy that at our ground if vince gets the drum back out of the cupboard :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Where's that facepalm picture???

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Hang on lads Mumblesblue was up here tonight, the point he is making that the atmosphere is down to the fans and not a stadium, whether that be CCS or anywhere else.

No need to jump on his back lads, our support was surprisingly poor tonight.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Wait til after Christmas, it will be bouncing if we're still top of the league towards the end of the season.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Right i got ya. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:06 pm

I kinda got what he meant but it just wasn't worded very well :ayatollah:

Totally agree, it's always down to the fans :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:Hang on lads Mumblesblue was up here tonight, the point he is making that the atmosphere is down to the fans and not a stadium, whether that be CCS or anywhere else.

Look out carl's a U.N peacekeeper aswell now :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:24 pm

I didn't word it very well but it's hard to post from mobile on the forum bus

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 am

Nah a lot of posters on here are tools.

They want to sack the manager after every defeat and everybody we buy has to be messi or ronaldo or there a waste of money.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 am

When you are top of the league silence is the best way to get at people. You should try it with your wives and girlfriends when you are winning in an argument, it always annoys them more.

Our silence annoys other fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:When you are top of the league silence is the best way to get at people. You should try it with your wives and girlfriends when you are winning in an argument, it always annoys them more.

Our silence annoys other fans. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hmm....

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 am

carlccfc wrote:Hang on lads Mumblesblue was up here tonight, the point he is making that the atmosphere is down to the fans and not a stadium, whether that be CCS or anywhere else.

If it was "surprisingly poor" it can't be related to the fans or the CCS because it is out of the ordinary.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:51 am

Iv'e just come back and I will not be going to an away match again apart from Peterborough. Plastic ain't the word, we were shadows of our former selves

RIP CCFC, it was good while it lasted.

:old:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:30 am

mumblesblue wrote:After tonight the cccs can no longer be blamed. Despite being one nil up and top of the league the atmosphere was crap. At the end of the day it comes down to us fans

So Taffs you admit your support is crap :D

Leeds leeds leeds

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 am

We was shyte!

Derby drum to our right and we did fook all! :oops:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:58 am

I understood what he meant fine.

I think what it is is us fans try and support the team but everything seems on tender hooks like something is not quite "right".
It's like we are almost waiting for us to go back to blue or something.

I watched the ccfinal video yesterday and the rush of emotion hit me but its missing a little now

Does that make sense?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 am

I can't say I'm surprised.

I went to Coventry last season, first night away game I had been to for a while.

The atmosphere was piss poor, about 1000 Cardiff there in a crowd of 13,000 in a 30,000 seater ground.

Forest was the same NYE.

It looks like the atmosphere generated by our fans is getting equally as bad away as it is at home at the minute.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:28 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Iv'e just come back and I will not be going to an away match again apart from Peterborough. Plastic ain't the word, we were shadows of our former selves

cant remember seeing an annoying old fool there?

plus you got back pretty quick!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:52 am

Mate, I think you're right, and as Annis himself has said in another post, atmosphere has even gone crap at away games. However, what I would say is that Derby's stadium is much like the CCS - soulless and sterile. Last time I went, I thought I wouldn't go there because of this, and also remember the Derby fans being very quiet themselves. I think they must have got some initiative going to improve the atmosphere, like Vince did last season, but maybe we could learn from them somehow - never thought I would be saying that we need to learn from other clubs how to generate noise!

The point I was going to make though is that I still think the move to the CCS has been the problem. People have been unsure about getting the noise going at home, and this has then translated into away games. It's possible it's also due to a change in the fans going, although obviously still a lot of the old fans going - possible that several of the key fans who actually got the chants going ade no longer going though.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:04 am

Sorry for posting 3 times - a fault with posting from a phone I think, and left too long to delete myself now...

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:16 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Iv'e just come back and I will not be going to an away match again apart from Peterborough. Plastic ain't the word, we were shadows of our former selves

cant remember seeing an annoying old fool there?

plus you got back pretty quick!

Roathy, I stayed until the bitter end but made my way to exit before the plastics could stay and boo the boys off. Luckily for me a gang of us old guard drove up and we know the roads like the back of our hands. No messing about 90 all the way home.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:18 pm

To be honest guys I was listerning via player and all you could here were the bluebird support :D :D :D