Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Close as you're gonna get!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 pm

To a draw feeling like a victory. Yes, being 1 up and conceding after our man gets sent off can make you feel like we missed out, but THAT was a point we would have surrendered in recent history.

Considering the back line up and the possession stats you cannot fault it, simples.

4 points from 6 possible for the 2 away games....that is always the realistic target, anymore is superb.

Re: Close as you're gonna get!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:To a draw feeling like a victory. Yes, being 1 up and conceding after our man gets sent off can make you feel like we missed out, but THAT was a point we would have surrendered in recent history.

Considering the back line up and the possession stats you cannot fault it, simples.

4 points from 6 possible for the 2 away games....that is always the realistic target, anymore is superb.

Gotta agree with everything on this post.

Derby is a difficult place to go this year and they were in top before the sending off.

To hold out for a draw with 10 man and a patched up defence is testimony to the lads and shows great team and work ethic.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:25 pm

I'm delighted and it's these points that all count :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:45 pm

This will become 3 points in May. YOU MARK MY WORDS!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:To a draw feeling like a victory. Yes, being 1 up and conceding after our man gets sent off can make you feel like we missed out, but THAT was a point we would have surrendered in recent history.

Gotta agree with everything on this post.

Derby is a difficult place to go this year and they were in top before the sending off.

To hold out for a draw with 10 man and a patched up defence is testimony to the lads and shows great team and work ethic.

Agreed. I was well chuffed at the end and we all gave the players the applause they deserved.

:thumbup:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:This will become 3 points in May. YOU MARK MY WORDS!

How, exactly?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Tan will bribe the f.a to give us extra 2 pts or Craig Noone will enter the offices of the Association and give em Mysterious Girl on a daily basis. :lol: