Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fine Craig Noone two weeks wages

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:09 am

i think it was a red and of course it was silly of noone. but ik sure he realises that. this thread is a joke

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:04 am

Works on football manager does it you tool

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:11 am

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:Absolute idiot. Stupidity in its highest form has turned this game on its head.

Constant pressure and on the back foot for ages.

We'll be lucky with a draw in this game and I suspect that Derby will go on to win this 3-1.

He needs to learn his lesson and fining him two weeks wages should do so.

Beyond ridiculous.

If you did this in championship manager, he would probaly request a transfer request, unsettled for the whole season and perform an aveage rating of 5 for every game lol.

This is not a game, this is real life and his behaviour and attitude sets a bad precedent for our young talents coming through like Ralls and Nugent. Had it been a Prem player, say Bellamy and it was on Sky Sports, the commentators would have said his behaviour was idiotic and rightly so. However, because its out of main view no one will accept that fact. Going in for a tackle so soon after booked is just asking to be sent off and Craig got what he asked for.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:18 am

2blue2handle wrote:Pathetic thread

this

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Absolute idiot. Stupidity in its highest form has turned this game on its head.

Constant pressure and on the back foot for ages.

We'll be lucky with a draw in this game and I suspect that Derby will go on to win this 3-1.

He needs to learn his lesson and fining him two weeks wages should do so.

Beyond ridiculous.

You commented here before you even saw the incident.

Its also ridiculous to say 'we would have won if he hadnt have been sent off'

How do you know? Derby were all over us

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Just saw both yellow cards and I've got to be honest both of them were extremely soft.

Neither challenge was worthy of a yellow and it shows a complete lack of sense to issue a yellow for Noone's first offense after the first booking.

Should have been a final warning if anything.

Ridiculous to suggest two week wage fine for that :roll: