Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fine Craig Noone two weeks wages

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Ben wrote:PATHETIC

AGREED

AGREED

AGREED

Is anyone allowed a opinion? is anyone allowed to post what they want? just because it doesn't agree with your prefect views doesn't mean its pathetic

So people who say its pathetic aren't allowed an opinion? :roll:

Post what you want (within reason) but expect people to comment.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 pm

are you mental? look at what hes done for us , where were you when lappin got sent off diddnt see anycalls for him to be fined to weeks wages, do you know he got the assist for heidars goal?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:29 pm

why dont we just celebrate the fact weve got 4 points on the road, fought hard, stayed top and now focus on a home game against one the worst teams in the league whilst team aroun us are having a little wobble

well done lads, onwards and upwards. that will turn out to be a good point

:ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 pm

I just saw the tackle/sending off on SSN. What a joke!
Ref was conned and/or is an an absolute tosser.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Stupid post just seen the sending off their player made a meal of it i think he actually held off challaging him as he could see what was going to happen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Its a shame you cant appeal to yellows

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:37 pm

What a pathetic post.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
sleepers wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Pathetic thread

I wonder if you'll say the same thing if we miss out on promotion by 1 or 2 points.

what about the goals he set up that won us the match stupid thread

Thats what he is paid to do. He is not paid to act like a prat and get sent off.

Things happen in football, the ref didn't help. What a stupid thread :oops: :oops:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Daio85 wrote:why dont we just celebrate the fact weve got 4 points on the road, fought hard, stayed top and now focus on a home game against one the worst teams in the league whilst team aroun us are having a little wobble

well done lads, onwards and upwards. that will turn out to be a good point

:ayatollah:

Hear f*cking hear

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Moronic thread.

If you start fining your players for getting carded then you set a dangerous precedent. Not only would fining him destroy his confidence and morale it would label him as a scapegoat which isn't fair at all.

It's a team game and blaming one individual for an entire result would be god-awful management to say the least.

Top of the league! :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:46 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:Absolute idiot. Stupidity in its highest form has turned this game on its head.

Constant pressure and on the back foot for ages.

We'll be lucky with a draw in this game and I suspect that Derby will go on to win this 3-1.

He needs to learn his lesson and fining him two weeks wages should do so.

Beyond ridiculous.

What did he actually do? I've heard the first booking was incredibly harsh and the second booking was given for handball?

First booking was harsh but the second booking was beyond stupid. Never any need to go anywhere near him and it was obvious that he was going to make a meal out of it. If someone on a yellow card comes to challenge me and misses of course I am going to exaggerate the contact and fall. Noone only has himself to blame. We were in absolute control until his stupidity.

Haven't seen it but your posts suggest you want a player fined two weeks wages becayse another player cheated in order to get him sent off???

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Loan him out - traitor !!

Pathetic thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Had he not done such a stupid thing we'd have won that game. The sending off invited Derby back into it and didn't they accept that invitation with great thanks.

If it wasn't for the great effort of our two soldiers, Hudson and Connolly in defence we'd be coming back with 0 points. They saved us and they saved Noone big time. What he did was stupid. If you have only just been booked and the referee has his eye on you, you don't just go in at a player knowing the referee has already just told you off. You cool off and keep collective.

Maybe a tad harsh to say fine him but anyone saying his actions weren't stupid I disagree with. He should have stayed out of the referee's view for a good few minutes and let someone else's actions take the referee's eye off him. If you just get booked and a telling off and then go into another tackle moments later of course the referee is going to brandish another yellow because you have clearly just ignored the very point he made. Of course the other player is going to exaggerate the contact because that is what football has become. That is no excuse for stupid actions because footballers are well aware that rival players will do such a thing before they even step on the pitch. He lost his head for a few moments and thats why he got sent off. Its his own fault.

He has done great things for us this season but he is paid quite a lot to do them. With young lads on the pitch Malky needs to be careful here because if Noone is not punished they will think that the manager deems it perfectly acceptable to act in such a way. He is our manager and needs to set a precedent. Noone will be banned obviously but he needs to set an example within the club because that sort of behaviour repeated over the season will cost us points as I believe it has done today.

4 out of 6 is very good I agree and I am happy with them but there is no denying you'd have all loved 6 out of 6 and considering we have smashed Derby in recent seasons with some may argue a lesser side then they were certainly their for the taking today.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 pm

They had 70% possession before he got sent off barely letting them back in it

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:I just saw the tackle/sending off on SSN. What a joke!
Ref was conned and/or is an an absolute tosser.

Just seen it on SSN it was a joke,he hardly touched the cheating tw*t :evil: :evil:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 pm

I can't believe your suggesting a player goes missing when already down to 10 men :shock:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:13 pm

I disagree fine him 6months wages and stone him!!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:13 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:They had 70% possession before he got sent off barely letting them back in it

Him doing such a stupid thing and getting sent off put more pressure on our back four as the ball kept coming back at us with no way to relieve pressure. Once the ball went up the field it came back and we were under constant threat. They kept kicking our door and eventually it fell in.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Pathetic thread

I think I'll agree with this one.

Why punish a player that has been nothing but excellent until an unforeseen sending off.

Shhhhhhhhyyyut up!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Haven't seen the incident yet but Noone has been immense for us so far & will continue to do so. Not defending him but I'd be interested in seeing some ref decision stats of this season thus far - we've had our fair share of very questionable decisions and refs have allowed dirty feckers like Middlesbrough and Watford try to kick f**k out of us as they know we're nervy about injuries. The ref v Barnsley gave into their fans too. Good point tonight.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:24 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Haven't seen the incident yet but Noone has been immense for us so far & will continue to do so. Not defending him but I'd be interested in seeing some ref decision stats of this season thus far - we've had our fair share of very questionable decisions and refs have allowed dirty feckers like Middlesbrough and Watford try to kick f**k out of us as they know we're nervy about injuries. The ref v Barnsley gave into their fans too. Good point tonight.

Worst referee was the one that allowed DJ Campbell's hand of God.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:32 pm

I know its a tough job but we certainly get more than our share of duffers which concerns me sometimes. Roll on Sunday for Wednesday! None of these are going to be easy but the lads are doing well and Malky also learns quickly. Our support sounded good on CC Player earlier and I hope all those who went had a great day (hic!). Safe journey home all. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:35 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Haven't seen the incident yet but Noone has been immense for us so far & will continue to do so. Not defending him but I'd be interested in seeing some ref decision stats of this season thus far - we've had our fair share of very questionable decisions and refs have allowed dirty feckers like Middlesbrough and Watford try to kick f**k out of us as they know we're nervy about injuries. The ref v Barnsley gave into their fans too. Good point tonight.

Always felt it should have been the assist to have seen that one

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Always felt it should have been the assist to have seen that one

You are actually correct with that one to be fair. The referee was actually blinded so you are right to attribute blame with the assistant. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:42 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Absolute idiot. Stupidity in its highest form has turned this game on its head.

We'll be lucky with a draw in this game and I suspect that Derby will go on to win this 3-1.

Beyond ridiculous.

:knob:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Papa Smurf wrote:

Beyond ridiculous.

I have a small :knob:

I dont think anyone wanted to know. :?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 am

2 harsh decisions, certainly did not deserve the 2nd. Poster hasnt got a clue about football but you are entitled to your incorrect opinion

:ayatollah: Love craig Noone :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:09 am

jhippno wrote:2 harsh decisions, certainly did not deserve the 2nd. Poster hasnt got a clue about football but you are entitled to your incorrect opinion

Both were most certainly yellow cards and the referee was right to do his job. If the other player exaggerated contact that is not the point, contact was still made and its still a foul. He did not get the ball. I dont usually defend referees but he got this right tonight. Craig acted stupid and got a head rush and stormed into a second challenge way too soon after the first incident.

Amazing how people let their bias of a club corrupt their vision on an issue.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:13 am

jhippno wrote:2 harsh decisions, certainly did not deserve the 2nd. Poster hasnt got a clue about football but you are entitled to your incorrect opinion

Only seen the second but it seemed harsh

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 am

Beyond ridiculous.

If you did this in championship manager, he would probaly request a transfer request, unsettled for the whole season and perform an aveage rating of 5 for every game lol.