Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fine Craig Noone two weeks wages

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Absolute idiot. Stupidity in its highest form has turned this game on its head.

Constant pressure and on the back foot for ages.

We'll be lucky with a draw in this game and I suspect that Derby will go on to win this 3-1.

He needs to learn his lesson and fining him two weeks wages should do so.

Beyond ridiculous.

Re: Fine Craig Noone two weeks wages

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Absolute idiot. Stupidity in its highest form has turned this game on its head.

We'll be lucky with a draw in this game and I suspect that Derby will go on to win this 3-1.

Beyond ridiculous.

What did he actually do? I've heard the first booking was incredibly harsh and the second booking was given for handball?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:19 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Absolute idiot. Stupidity in its highest form has turned this game on its head.

Beyond ridiculous.

Don't talk crap. Dowie on Sky said it was harsh as did r wales. Fed up with shit refs who aren't accountable.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:19 pm

bit harsh , hes been fantastic all season and you want to punish him? :lol: grow up shit happens in football this is where malkey earns his money as a manager and makes the changes to get us through ! we will win conway got a point to prove here :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Beyond ridiculous.

What did he actually do? I've heard the first booking was incredibly harsh and the second booking was given for handball?

First booking was harsh but the second booking was beyond stupid. Never any need to go anywhere near him and it was obvious that he was going to make a meal out of it. If someone on a yellow card comes to challenge me and misses of course I am going to exaggerate the contact and fall. Noone only has himself to blame. We were in absolute control until his stupidity.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Pathetic thread

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:23 pm

What a load of BULL

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

What a ridiculous thread. Tosser.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Beyond ridiculous.

Shut up you clown.

They were coming into it before that, was stupid of him to get a second yellow so soon though :twisted:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Pathetic thread

I wonder if you'll say the same thing if we miss out on promotion by 1 or 2 points.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 pm

agreed :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 pm

I'm fearing we will start to see more decisions going against us if we are still up there challenging from now until the end of the season. Some referees don't like us and simply don't want us join Swansea in the Premiership, I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. Barry Knight from Orpington was the worst of the bunch, thank god he's not around anymore!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:31 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

I wonder if you'll say the same thing if we miss out on promotion by 1 or 2 points.

what about the goals he set up that won us the match stupid thread

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:31 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Yes I would.
If we lose out by 1/2 points like we did on not making the play/offs a few years ago them we will be able to look at a million incidents over the season. A harsh red card wouldn't be one of them, especially after the way he has performed so far.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I'm fearing we will start to see more decisions going against us if we are still up there challenging from now until the end of the season. Some referees don't like us and simply don't want us join Swansea in the Premiership, I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. Barry Knight from Orpington was the worst of the bunch, thank god he's not around anymore!

The Satan of referees if there ever was one. That gingery blonde fella who refereed us at home a few times was terrible as well.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:32 pm

sleepers wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

what about the goals he set up that won us the match stupid thread

Thats what he is paid to do. He is not paid to act like a prat and get sent off.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Yes I would.
If we lose out by 1/2 points like we did on not making the play/offs a few years ago them we will be able to look at a million incidents over the season. A harsh red card wouldn't be one of them, especially after the way he has performed so far.

Good point this is imo, they had 70% possession after an hour, and we all know thats what wins you games :)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:39 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Yes I would.

Good point this is imo, they had 70% possession after an hour, and we all know thats what wins you games :)

No it doesn't. If that was the case Liverpool and Arsenal would be top of the league and dominant forces in Europe alongside Barcelona.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Brilliant point and an excellent 2 away games :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:45 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Brilliant point and an excellent 2 away games :ayatollah:

Can't argue with that.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Someone's been playing too much football Manager :roll:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:47 pm

krabb wrote:

agreed :ayatollah:

Agreed :ayatollah:

He must have tried so hard to get sent off :roll:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Aramore wrote:Someone's been playing too much football Manager :roll:

Not funny at all mate. Not everyone plays football manager. In fact I hate the game as its just a glorified spreadsheet and database all based on maths and algorithms.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 pm

If your going to fine him then youll have to fine Lappin aswell. Its a ridiculous suggestion you should only fine the player if they have misconducted themselves and brought shame on the club

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Barnet's got a point. With our current injury crisis the last thing we need is unneccessary bans. :x

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 pm

I would only fine a player for dissent, Little Nooney wanted to get stuck in- 2 yellows, that just football.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:57 pm

How many players are fined for getting suspended, anyway?

Never going to happen, which renders this thread pointless.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Yes lets fine players for making tackles making them too scared to tackle in case they get sent off and fined. :roll:

Dissent or taking top of fair enough, fine for that but not a forwards tackle. Shit happens.

Well done the lads. Great point.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

PATHETIC

AGREED

AGREED

AGREED

Is anyone allowed a opinion? is anyone allowed to post what they want? just because it doesn't agree with your prefect views doesn't mean its pathetic

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 pm

A knee jerk reaction me thinks