Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WTF is wrong with Cardiff Player

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Cant even log in! 405 not allowed

Re: WTF is wrong with Cardiff Player

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Its always playing up this season, hadn't had a problem before to be honest. Send them an email, I've got two months free so far, added to the end of the season for some bizarre reason. Derby commentry working fine, Cardiff keeps dropping out.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Mines working fine, sound isn't cutting out either :)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Its always playing up this season, hadn't had a problem before to be honest. Send them an email, I've got two months free so far, added to the end of the season for some bizarre reason. Derby commentry working fine, Cardiff keeps dropping out.

finally got on 17 minutes late, missed the goal, why am i paying for this shambles?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Losing both comentry's Derby's and ours, another email off to the pricks that run that operation. :evil:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Listening to it on Radio Wales.

I paid for the year of City Player but will be cancelling tomorrow and demanding a refund for 11 months as I have only used it once this season. Every other time there has been a technical fault. Funnily enough the one time it did work I had to listen to it from the away team commentators perspective as well which is bad because of the bias.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Mine has worked fine all season except for the hardware problems they had against Barnsley. Working perfectly at the moment.