Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DERBY v CITY MATCHDAY THREAD

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Bustertjd wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:I would have taken a point before the game but despite the great effort with 10 men can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

I'm over the moon with a point all things considered young back four and 10 men.

I know what you mean it's just I can't help but feel the sending off gave them the momentum to equalise. Tough game though and if we get 3 on Sunday then it's onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm

It's a great point.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and we had an extra player for 30mins at home fans would be outraged we didn't win

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bustertjd wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:I would have taken a point before the game but despite the great effort with 10 men can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

I'm over the moon with a point all things considered young back four and 10 men.

I know what you mean it's just I can't help but feel the sending off gave them the momentum to equalise. Tough game though and if we get 3 on Sunday then it's onwards and upwards :ayatollah:

things are looking up! if noone wasnt sent off we would have won which is different from previous away games, also they didnt threaten goal that much considering posession! we are starting to look the real deal now, if we can avoid serious injuries life is loooking good for rest season! im not usually this optimistic so must be good! :P

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:34 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20405442