Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Racism in the stands

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:11 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20514920

Now racism shouldn't be allowed in any place firstly.

But how stupid are these morons? surely they know they will more than likely get caught? and punished
Are they that pathetic that they just want the attention?

Re: Racism in the stands

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:30 pm

do you think racism has just started getting worse or do you think the news are picking up on it more? because over the last few weeks it seems to of multiplied! pathetic people after attention

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:do you think racism has just started getting worse or do you think the news are picking up on it more? because over the last few weeks it seems to of multiplied! pathetic people after attention

Im not sure if its got worse but I think people have read about the very few incidents and think its clever to copy it, either for attention or because they are brain dead.

Lets say the guy is a racist person, anyone with a tiny tiny brain would surely think, dont do it at the football, I will get caught and I will be in big trouble.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:35 pm

I think it's embarassing that this is starting to take over the game. I can't remember the last time I went on the BBC Sport website and didn't see something to do with a "police investigation" or whatever. I know it's necessary, and has to be dealt with, but surely we should be focusing on happenings on the pitch? A massive shame, but we as a nation only have ourselves to blame - years of allowing it to go unchecked have brought us here.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:38 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:I think it's embarassing that this is starting to take over the game. I can't remember the last time I went on the BBC Sport website and didn't see something to do with a "police investigation" or whatever. I know it's necessary, and has to be dealt with, but surely we should be focusing on happenings on the pitch? A massive shame, but we as a nation only have ourselves to blame - years of allowing it to go unchecked have brought us here.

I certainly dont think Football has a racism problem, when you consider the millions of people attending games, these incidents are rare and usually just the one person.

I just find it amazing how people can be so stupid, he will more than likely be in trouble with the police and banned from football grounds and for what?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:do you think racism has just started getting worse or do you think the news are picking up on it more? because over the last few weeks it seems to of multiplied! pathetic people after attention

Im not sure if its got worse but I think people have read about the very few incidents and think its clever to copy it, either for attention or because they are brain dead.

Lets say the guy is a racist person, anyone with a tiny tiny brain would surely think, dont do it at the football, I will get caught and I will be in big trouble.

exactly, how they think they could get away with it is beyond me, which brings up the point are they doing it for attention? but then i think why would they want that sort of attention :?

i wouldnt be suprised if the society of black lawyers are paying people to do it :lol: