Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PR Disaster

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:21 pm

The club shop has just informed me that that new red shirts in small and medium will not be in until at least the second week of December. This won't displease those who wish to remain blue but with Tan promoting red this year this is very bad PR. This means if they do become available there will be a mad rush before Christmas. How come the club have not thought this through? It's hardly rocket science. :?: :?:

Re: PR Disaster

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Or you coud look at the fact that the club have done well to sell that many that they have to get more stock? The club shop has always been poorly run so its no suprise. I think they will be fine though

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Can't really blame the club shop, they've been taken back by the unprecedented demand for the red kit.

No-one thought it would be as popular as it has been.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:41 pm

No bother I just wanna black one :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:59 pm

oh what a shame---CAN I HAVE A BLUE ONE PLEASE ???????

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Brezza wrote:The club shop has just informed me that that new red shirts in small and medium will not be in until at least the second week of December. This won't displease those who wish to remain blue but with Tan promoting red this year this is very bad PR. This means if they do become available there will be a mad rush before Christmas. How come the club have not thought this through? It's hardly rocket science. :?: :?:

Sounds like a PR success - selling more red shirts than envisaged :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Gonzo wrote:Can't really blame the club shop, they've been taken back by the unprecedented demand for the red kit.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:01 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
Gonzo wrote:Can't really blame the club shop, they've been taken back by the unprecedented demand for the red kit.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why is this good?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

They have sold 8000 red shite first team tops compared to last years first team blue tops 20,000 so they only need to make up a further 12,000 more tops to be on an even keel :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: