Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Got tickets for Dons Derby

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Got tickets for the Dons Derby. I actually only just realised it's the same afternoon as the Sheffield Wednesday game (assumed that was on the Sat, when I wouldn't have been able to go anyway).

So anyway, I have tickets! In what they're calling the neutral section. This is for anyone outside of certain postcodes.

Looking forward to chants like

"We hate Milton more than you"

and

"Is that all you take away" (to Dons) followed by "Is that all you have at home" (to Milton Keynes)

According to the woman on the phone when I rang last week, all sections are likely to sell-out

And although I say I "have the tickets", as they were only sending them first class, and it was last Friday, and they haven't arrived yet, they have cancelled those tickets, and are going to issue me some on collection. So if anyone is sold some tickets by someone in Cardiff, these, I've been told, won't work at the turnstiles.

Should I take along a "f**k Modern Football" banner?

Finally, actually still possible I won't make it anyway, because, aside from being in a poker tournament (regional final) night before, I've also just had my appendix out, and still feeling very much out of sort!

Re: Got tickets for Dons Derby

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:30 pm

"Is that all you take away" (to Dons) followed by "Is that all you have at home" (to Milton Keynes)

According to the woman on the phone when I rang last week, all sections are likely to sell-out

Erm, I realise there is a slight contradiction with regard to this bit, but hey, sing it anyway, even if it's rammed to the rafters, isn't that the idea?