Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

insight into vincent tan !!!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:07 pm

there is a great interview with vincent tan on digital news asia named young people deserve angels from a few weeks ago where he talks about his investment style and a bit about cardiff city .
He says he believes in the law of averages and it applies to cardiff city, he goes on to say he has spoken to malkey and asked him to tell the players to shoot more because he believes the more you shoot the better chance of scoring instead of trying to pass the ball into the net ? lol got to agree with him on that .
it goes on to show a good insight into how he works and maybe softened my opinion of him a bit ! dont know if anybody has read this before and may have been on here allready but its worth a read for city fans who dont know much about him .

i think he sees himself as an angel to cardiff fans by being the saviour ?? we will see

nice to here him speak for once though dont really here much from him

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: insight into vincent tan !!!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:14 pm

expect people to say "hes telling malky what to do now, god.. red arghhhh no wonder he was by the tunnel at the last home game, he thinks hes better than malky ffs" :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:16 pm

He does have a point if you dont shoot you dont score

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:18 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:expect people to say "hes telling malky what to do now, god.. red arghhhh no wonder he was by the tunnel at the last home game, he thinks hes better than malky ffs" :lol:

:lol: i dont think hes telling him what to do i think its good that hes having a say at least it shows hes taking an interest in the team , probably every chairman does the same .
intresting the bit about law of averages , i take it to mean if you keep trying you will get what u want eventually even if it takes more money and time than expected .to me shows hes here for the long term and he nearly allways wins :D :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 pm

thomasblue wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:expect people to say "hes telling malky what to do now, god.. red arghhhh no wonder he was by the tunnel at the last home game, he thinks hes better than malky ffs" :lol:

:lol: i dont think hes telling him what to do i think its good that hes having a say at least it shows hes taking an interest in the team , probably every chairman does the same .
intresting the bit about law of averages , i take it to mean if you keep trying you will get what u want eventually even if it takes more money and time than expected .to me shows hes here for the long term and he nearly allways wins :D :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

exactly :ayatollah: i like that he is trying to get involved, the more involved he gets the more attached he is likely get! :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 pm

It bugged me more under DJ than under MM, but we never seemed to want to shoot :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:17 pm

So do half the people on here. :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Bloody hell, never knew if you dont shoot you dont score :roll: Hardly a tactician.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:02 pm

Make no mistake ,Mr.Tan has not taken over Cardiff for his love of football. Anybody who has walked the streets in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok etc will understand how high profile the Premiership football is in these countries.
IMO Mr.Tan has a great insight and getting us to the Premiership will open up many opportunities for him to increase his wealth.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Thomas, good info thanks.

Tan has a good point we need to get much more shots on target

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Bloody hell, never knew if you dont shoot you dont score :roll: Hardly a tactician.

ahh but it shows hes looking and watching with intereston how we play, and one thing people on here complained about was hes not a football man ! well maybe hes starting to get the bug? :lol: