Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Style

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:49 am

Let me say from the outset,that 3 points against Derby is paramount,but just once it would be nice to see City take those 3 points with style and panash,befitting a team top of the table,we have im sure,better players than Derby and with the right mindset from the manager and the team there is no reason why we cant turn on the style,and it would be nice to see City scoring goals again from open play,but to repeat, 3 points is paramount,even if it takes ugly football to get them

Re: Style

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 am

id take a draw

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:54 am

I wouldn't call it paramount, considering our defensive issue I'll take draw, we'll turn up the style very soon, lots of injured players returning etc

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Derby's home form is VERY good and I wouldn't expect anything better than a draw.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 pm

angelis49 wrote:Let me say from the outset,that 3 points against Derby is paramount,but just once it would be nice to see City take those 3 points with style and panash,befitting a team top of the table,we have im sure,better players than Derby and with the right mindset from the manager and the team there is no reason why we cant turn on the style,and it would be nice to see City scoring goals again from open play,but to repeat, 3 points is paramount,even if it takes ugly football to get them

Just another thread having a sly dig at Malky.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:07 pm

My dear angelis. Fair play, you could bore a glass eye to sleep...

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:12 pm

What a persistent bore. Waster. Yawn.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:32 pm

It does appear,judging by some of the responses to my posting,that there are some on here who will only read what they want to read,in doing so feeding their preconceived response to any of my postings...oh well such is life

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Zzzzzzzz

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Tell me my dear GrangeEndStar...have you actually composed a posting that consisted of more than one line?....if you have problems with your postings,i will help you with the big words,what can i say,i am one of life's nice guys

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Zzzzzzzzzz. Yawn. Zzzzzzzzzz

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Zzzzzzzzzz. Yawn. Zzzzzzzzzz

You mirin' brah?