Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jerks getting everywhere now

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 am

Even up my area.

I can hear them chanting going round the streets as well.

Something like "any old iron" (or is that west spam?) :lol: :lol:

Re: Jerks getting everywhere now

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:43 am

another one obsessed :roll:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 am

glas wrote:Even up my area.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well I thought it was feckin funny!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:43 pm

http://wales.gov.uk/topics/statistics/h ... 2/?lang=en

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:56 pm

Magic daps wrote:

Give it up fella.No matter how hard you try you will always be the GYPO'S. :lol: :lol: :lol: It'll never go away.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Give it up fella.No matter how hard you try you will always be the GYPO'S. :lol: :lol: :lol: It'll never go away.

No we won't, and as long as there remain more pikeys in Cardiff than in Swansea, then I shall continue to pick you up on it. Give it up? Me? Fat f*cking chance. :)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

No we won't, and as long as there remain more pikeys in Cardiff than in Swansea, then I shall continue to pick you up on it. Give it up? Me? Fat f*cking chance. :)

Your missing the point magicprat. We call you gypo's because your scruffy cunts!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:23 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Your missing the point magicprat. We call you gypo's because your scruffy cunts!

How could you possibly know that? For all you know I wear Italian designer suits that are tailor made. Infact Murphy you old tinker, there's a far higher chance that you dress like an urchin. As far as know tonyrefail is much the same as every other Rhondda town. I won't go into that for fear of offending you, but I think its safe to say you boys aren't exactly renowned for being stylish. :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

How could you possibly know that? For all you know I wear Italian designer suits that are tailor made. Infact Murphy you old tinker, there's a far higher chance that you dress like an urchin. As far as know tonyrefail is much the same as every other Rhondda town. I won't go into that for fear of offending you, but I think its safe to say you boys aren't exactly renowned for being stylish. :lol:

Italian suite, that makes you a thief aswell, by the way i work throughout the valleys and SWANSEA, The valley boys win this one hands down.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:38 pm

You wear Italian designer suits?

There it is lads, proof that whilst you can't polish a turd, you can cover it in glitter :-D

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Gonzo wrote:You wear Italian designer suits?

There it is lads, proof that whilst you can't polish a turd, you can cover it in glitter :-D

Good one :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:16 pm

yes magicdaps you are scruffy bastards i know ive worked down there often enough yes you are gypos you got more caravans down there than us FACT :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Italian suite, that makes you a thief aswell, by the way i work throughout the valleys and SWANSEA, The valley boys win this one hands down.

You're kidding no one mush! I've driven through some of these valley shantytowns. Scary places. Reminiscent of "the hills have eyes". Some of these visions of hell make our very own townhill look like Beverly Hills!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:49 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:yes magicdaps you are scruffy bastards i know ive worked down there often enough yes you are gypos you got more caravans down there than us FACT :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I'm perfectly happy to admit we've got more caravans, assuming you're not talking the pikey variety. There is a part of swansea called the gower that has hundreds of caravans, but they are bonafide holiday makers, not gypsy's. The genuine pikeys prefer the bright lights of our capital city. :o

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Tonyrefail is not in the rhondda. Its in rhondda-cynon-taff, but not the rhondda valleys. As far as you know is f**k all magicprat.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Tonyrefail is not in the rhondda. Its in rhondda-cynon-taff, but not the rhondda valleys. As far as you know is f**k all magicprat.

Thank you for the geography lesson murph. Sorry, but I see the word Rhondda and I automatically think shithole. So, are you trying to tell me you're distancing yourself from the rest of the Rhondda valley? Do you see yourself as above them? Do you think you are posh murphy from Tonyrefail? Ps, have you been watching the BBC documentary "Gower"? Gods own country it is, and part of Swansea to boot! We've got premier league football and everything. We are blessed in this part of the world... :P

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 pm

wheres your caravan pikey boy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Magic daps wrote:

Thank you for the geography lesson murph. Sorry, but I see the word Rhondda and I automatically think shithole. So, are you trying to tell me you're distancing yourself from the rest of the Rhondda valley? Do you see yourself as above them? Do you think you are posh murphy from Tonyrefail? Ps, have you been watching the BBC documentary "Gower"? Gods own country it is, and part of Swansea to boot! We've got premier league football and everything. We are blessed in this part of the world... :P

Some of the boys working with me do fetch evening post into work and for a laugh, i have a flick through. Heroin this, heroin that, its f*cking disgusting. Then there was that bbc documentry, swansea living on the streets which was a disgrace. Your city is not just an embarrassment to wales, but to the whole of the UK.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:29 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gypo

Definition No. 1 - a mouthy little c***, think that describes magic to a tee! :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Some of the boys working with me do fetch evening post into work and for a laugh, i have a flick through. Heroin this, heroin that, its f*cking disgusting. Then there was that bbc documentry, swansea living on the streets which was a disgrace. Your city is not just an embarrassment to wales, but to the whole of the UK.

All cities have a drug problem murph. That's just a sad fact of life. No doubt, even your own irrelevant little town has its own problems. Not quite sure why you think the programme on Swansea was such a disgrace. If you'd watched it you would have realised that none of the homeless people filmed were actually from Swansea. I think it says a lot that we're willing to take in outsiders who are down on their luck and provide food and shelter for a few nights. Are you saying that's a bad thing? I could maybe take this from someone from one of the more affluent areas of Wales, but Tonyrefail? I vaguely remember you stating that your house cost "just over £100,000" on a previous thread. If your house is anything to go by, that puts you more or less at the bottom of the welsh property food chain my little tinker friend. Don't think that would even buy you a ex-council house in bonymaen! Ps, you never answered my question... Do you think you are better than the folk from the Rhondda valley?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

All cities have a drug problem murph. That's just a sad fact of life. No doubt, even your own irrelevant little town has its own problems. Not quite sure why you think the programme on Swansea was such a disgrace. If you'd watched it you would have realised that none of the homeless people filmed were actually from Swansea. I think it says a lot that we're willing to take in outsiders who are down on their luck and provide food and shelter for a few nights. Are you saying that's a bad thing? I could maybe take this from someone from one of the more affluent areas of Wales, but Tonyrefail? I vaguely remember you stating that your house cost "just over £100,000" on a previous thread. If your house is anything to go by, that puts you more or less at the bottom of the welsh property food chain my little tinker friend. Don't think that would even buy you a ex-council house in bonymaen! Ps, you never answered my question... Do you think you are better than the folk from the Rhondda valley?

Touched a nerve :?:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 pm

rb1976 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Always the same question when you get on the losing side of an argument. "Touched a nerve?" :roll:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Magic daps wrote:
rb1976 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Always the same question when you get on the losing side of an argument. "Touched a nerve?" :roll:

I'm not even in the argument, but I'm sure there's some really good buys in town hill

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/26721707

Where's that in the welsh food chain?

Silly post :roll:

It's the capital get over it magic daps

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Cardiff- Armani,Boss,Vivienne Westwood to name a few
Swansea - Pound shops fact get over it mate :D :D :old:

Re: It's the capital get over it magic daps

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:29 pm

jackblue wrote:Cardiff- Armani,Boss,Vivienne Westwood to name a few
Swansea - Pound shops fact get over it mate :D :D :old:

You're right. I'm devastated by the fact i can't pop into town for a browse around Vivienne Westwoods. :roll:
What I do have however, is the Gower on my doorstep. I know which one I'd prefer.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm not even in the argument, but I'm sure there's some really good buys in town hill

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/26721707

Where's that in the welsh food chain?

Silly post :roll:

Not sure, but here are a few other examples.
P.S, you're right, there's nothing in Swansea but pikeys, caravans, tramps, druggies and council estates. :roll: :lol:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 42118.html
http://www.gowercoastproperties.com/pro ... RRENCY=GBP
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... miumA=true
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 80656.html
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 41119.html

God I wish I lived in Tonyrefail!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 am

Or you could live here for £ 1M

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/detail ... e9d1f8e6c5 :lol:

Cardiff is so expensive!!!!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:14 pm

rb1976 wrote:Or you could live here for £ 1M

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/detail ... e9d1f8e6c5 :lol:

Cardiff is so expensive!!!!

Or you could purchase this little corker in Llewellyn Avenue, Ely, Cardiff for £50k...

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/detail ... 389d544b60

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:23 pm

There are 8.0625 pikeys living in Cardiff for every 1 in Swansea. FACT!
The Gower is part of the City and County of Swansea. FACT!Magic daps

Bit of a contradiction there - lots of caravans in the Gower ;)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:There are 8.0625 pikeys living in Cardiff for every 1 in Swansea. FACT!
The Gower is part of the City and County of Swansea. FACT!Magic daps

Bit of a contradiction there - lots of caravans in the Gower ;)

Millions of people travel from all 4 corners of the kingdom and beyond to visit the serene splendour, majesty and jaw-dropping beauty of Swansea, and in particular the region of Swansea known as the Gower. Yes, many of these tourists will be accommodated in caravans, but don't make the mistake of thinking that these bonafide holiday makers are pikeys/tinkers/gypsies/travellers, or what ever else you want to call them. These particular undesirables prefer the bright lights of the welsh capital city.