Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jerks getting everywhere now

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:There are 8.0625 pikeys living in Cardiff for every 1 in Swansea. FACT!
The Gower is part of the City and County of Swansea. FACT!Magic daps

Bit of a contradiction there - lots of caravans in the Gower ;)

Millions of people travel from all 4 corners of the kingdom and beyond to visit the serene splendour, majesty and jaw-dropping beauty of Swansea, and in particular the region of Swansea known as the Gower. Yes, many of these tourists will be accommodated in caravans, but don't make the mistake of thinking that these bonafide holiday makers are pikeys/tinkers/gypsies/travellers, or what ever else you want to call them. These particular undesirables prefer the bright lights of the welsh capital city.

ahh yes even your players and their wags prefer our city to yours what does that tell you???? :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Magic daps wrote:
rb1976 wrote:Or you could live here for £ 1M

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/detail ... e9d1f8e6c5 :lol:

Cardiff is so expensive!!!!

Or you could purchase this little corker in Llewellyn Avenue, Ely, Cardiff for £50k...

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/detail ... 389d544b60

Looks a good buy and its had its cavity wall insulation done :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Tonyrefail is not in the rhondda. Its in rhondda-cynon-taff, but not the rhondda valleys. As far as you know is f**k all magicprat.

Thank you for the geography lesson murph. Sorry, but I see the word Rhondda and I automatically think shithole. So, are you trying to tell me you're distancing yourself from the rest of the Rhondda valley? Do you see yourself as above them? Do you think you are posh murphy from Tonyrefail? Ps, have you been watching the BBC documentary "Gower"? Gods own country it is, and part of Swansea to boot! We've got premier league football and everything. We are blessed in this part of the world... :P

Some of the boys working with me do fetch evening post into work and for a laugh, i have a flick through. Heroin this, heroin that, its f*cking disgusting. Then there was that bbc documentry, swansea living on the streets which was a disgrace. Your city is not just an embarrassment to wales, but to the whole of the UK.

All cities have a drug problem murph. That's just a sad fact of life. No doubt, even your own irrelevant little town has its own problems. Not quite sure why you think the programme on Swansea was such a disgrace. If you'd watched it you would have realised that none of the homeless people filmed were actually from Swansea. I think it says a lot that we're willing to take in outsiders who are down on their luck and provide food and shelter for a few nights. Are you saying that's a bad thing? I could maybe take this from someone from one of the more affluent areas of Wales, but Tonyrefail? I vaguely remember you stating that your house cost "just over £100,000" on a previous thread. If your house is anything to go by, that puts you more or less at the bottom of the welsh property food chain my little tinker friend. Don't think that would even buy you a ex-council house in bonymaen! Ps, you never answered my question... Do you think you are better than the folk from the Rhondda valley?

No, most of my mates live up the rhondda. Your right, that documentry showed english tramps living there. Even had a tramp who walked from bristol to swansea. Why didn't he go into cardiff to live? Probably because swansea is more appealing to tramps. :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:39 pm

the fact is Swansea just might be a BIT prettier in the scenic departement, thus a big pulling magnet to stuck up toffee nosed old moaning pensioners! and the problem in the city itself,is that it's full of wankers! FACT

But as far as technology, government funding, development, higher class living, education and desirability, we are heads and shoulders above our small west walian civilisation. Which is what our soon to be premier league football team will be also.

Gypo do the :ayatollah: Gypo do the :ayatollah: Gypo do the :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:There are 8.0625 pikeys living in Cardiff for every 1 in Swansea. FACT!

Millions of people travel from all 4 corners of the kingdom and beyond to visit the serene splendour, majesty and jaw-dropping beauty of Swansea, and in particular the region of Swansea known as the Gower. Yes, many of these tourists will be accommodated in caravans, but don't make the mistake of thinking that these bonafide holiday makers are pikeys/tinkers/gypsies/travellers, or what ever else you want to call them. These particular undesirables prefer the bright lights of the welsh capital city.

ahh yes even your players and their wags prefer our city to yours what does that tell you???? :lol:

What do you mean "our" city you're from Pembroke you lunatic

Must agree though Swansea city centre is a shithole :cry:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 pm

waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

It's not a shithole Mr Waddle. It's an ugly lovely town centre! ;)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:17 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Tonyrefail is not in the rhondda. Its in rhondda-cynon-taff, but not the rhondda valleys. As far as you know is f**k all magicprat.

Thank you for the geography lesson murph. Sorry, but I see the word Rhondda and I automatically think shithole. So, are you trying to tell me you're distancing yourself from the rest of the Rhondda valley? Do you see yourself as above them? Do you think you are posh murphy from Tonyrefail? Ps, have you been watching the BBC documentary "Gower"? Gods own country it is, and part of Swansea to boot! We've got premier league football and everything. We are blessed in this part of the world... :P

Some of the boys working with me do fetch evening post into work and for a laugh, i have a flick through. Heroin this, heroin that, its f*cking disgusting. Then there was that bbc documentry, swansea living on the streets which was a disgrace. Your city is not just an embarrassment to wales, but to the whole of the UK.

All cities have a drug problem murph. That's just a sad fact of life. No doubt, even your own irrelevant little town has its own problems. Not quite sure why you think the programme on Swansea was such a disgrace. If you'd watched it you would have realised that none of the homeless people filmed were actually from Swansea. I think it says a lot that we're willing to take in outsiders who are down on their luck and provide food and shelter for a few nights. Are you saying that's a bad thing? I could maybe take this from someone from one of the more affluent areas of Wales, but Tonyrefail? I vaguely remember you stating that your house cost "just over £100,000" on a previous thread. If your house is anything to go by, that puts you more or less at the bottom of the welsh property food chain my little tinker friend. Don't think that would even buy you a ex-council house in bonymaen! Ps, you never answered my question... Do you think you are better than the folk from the Rhondda valley?

No, most of my mates live up the rhondda. Your right, that documentry showed english tramps living there. Even had a tramp who walked from bristol to swansea. Why didn't he go into cardiff to live? Probably because swansea is more appealing to tramps. :lol:

In much the same way that Cardiff is more appealing to pikeys? You can't have it both ways murphy old boy.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:34 pm

I live on the gower mate yes it's lovely but the city needs to generate tourists and cash cos at present the cash and tourists stays in the gower, why do you think Cardiff attracts all the big business and investment hmmm :D and Swansea is full of boarded up shops mate, imagine any visitors reaction stepping out of high st station and confronted by a load of pissheads and junkies as high street is teeming with them day and night fact

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 pm

waddle wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

twaddle! im cardiff born cardiff bred i only lived in pembs for 14yrs, so cardiff is my city 44yrs supporter, and st holder aswell, :lol: :lol: