Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOOKING FOR MY PASTY

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm

One of the benefits in playing these stupid two away games in four days is finding food you threw out the window on the first trip.

Now on the way home from Barnsley, after a bellyful of lager, one bite of my cheese and onion pasty and I could eat no more, so out the window it went junction five M5, now the sell by date was 28th so it may still be OK to eat, so if your on your way to Derby and you see my big fat arse sticking out of an hedge on the motorway, it may just be me looking for my pasty .

If we going to have these stupid away games so close at least mix the journeys up a bit for f**k sake. ;)

Re: LOOKING FOR MY PASTY

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:25 am

Hope it was ginsters gwyn!!! Although very pricey if bought at service stations they are good

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 am

Litter bug!Wasted on the M5.Try the M4 next time in swansea-its great fun watching 20 gypo's fighting over it :lol:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:08 am

£1 at Tesco :P

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 am

The rebrand makes more sense than this..

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:The rebrand makes more sense than this..

It's a bit of fun and banter and part of what makes away days the fun they are, you should try it sometimes and let your hair down if you got any. :D

Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:The rebrand makes more sense than this..

It's a bit of fun and banter and part of what makes away days the fun they are, you should try it sometimes and let your hair down if you got any. :D

Plenty thanks, just look at my picture 8-)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:25 am

Cheese and onion pasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................never liked them, but a cheese and onion cob, now we're talking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 am

nobber wrote:Cheese and onion pasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................never liked them, but a cheese and onion cob, now we're talking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: