Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we were to be promoted..........

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:55 pm

before the last home game v Bolton I think the board and the club should let us play in all blue in that last game.
How fecking great would that be, the world seeing us promoted and celebrating at HOME and in BLUE :ayatollah:

Just a thought :ayatollah:

Re: If we were to be promoted..........

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm

I think the reason you/we would want us to play in blue would be the act same reason Tan would want us in red. If the world is seeing us then he would want them to see us in red.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 pm

f*cking hell you are talking about 6 months in advance, just stop with the red/blue nonsense :roll:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Great, we're promoted before December AGAIN

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 pm

HandyLegs wrote:Great, we're promoted before December AGAIN

he did say IF............

Anyway..where would it stop? Would we then have to play our first (if we get there) home game in the PL in blue too?

Its done, let it go, get used to it, it aint gonna change (sadly)

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:33 pm

paulh_85 wrote:f*cking hell you are talking about 6 months in advance, just stop with the red/blue nonsense :roll:

:lol: :lol: Here he goes :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 am

[quote="LutonBluebird"]before the last home game v Bolton I think the board and the club should let us play in all blue in that last game.
How fecking great would that be, the world seeing us promoted and celebrating at HOME and in BLUE :ayatollah:

Just a thought... you need to hit the gym, stingy nettle arms

Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 am

It won't happen. But atleast if we do get promoted, we'd have a promotion party at Hull in blue. :ayatollah: But let's not get ahead of ourselves. ;)