Re: human being ? i think not

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:04 pm

f*cking hate people like that :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:06 pm

how the f**k can any one do this :evil:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:08 pm

there sick, twisted they should sterilise the c**nt an put them in prison,sit them down with the rest
of the cons on put that tape on see what happens then

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:11 pm

i have a baby brother the same age as the baby in the video and i swear to god if any one did anything like this to him i would turn into an animal, the woman deserves to be tortured untill she dies or tops herself

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Absolutley disgusting. Murder the vile bitch. Should have her limbs f*cking chopped off

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Thats a f*cking disgrace. Couldnt watch it all. String the evil bitch up :evil:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

Why hasn't someone reported this to facebook they can find out who uploaded the video, and get the bitch hung

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm

This video is from March 2011. The woman was sentenced to 18-months and the baby was put with a foster family and is "doing very well" according to media reports. Dunno why this has sprung up on Facebook all of a sudden. People sharing that around are just as sick.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 pm

What is the video? It's been taken off now... Sounds horrific based on the comments regardless..

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:37 pm

Jestrix wrote:What is the video? It's been taken off now... Sounds horrific based on the comments regardless..

video of a young asian women hitting a baby (looks 1 years old) a number of times across the head and legs with her fist and a pillow, disgusting :evil:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 pm

i dont think it was a fist, looked like she was hitting the baby with her phone or something. Also kicked him in the ribs several times.

Absolutely sickening.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

paulh_85 wrote:i dont think it was a fist, looked like she was hitting the baby with her phone or something. Also kicked him in the ribs several times.

Absolutely sickening.

couldnt really watch it to be honest, what possessed her to do it is beyond me

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:47 pm

sickening. couldnt watch more than 30 seconds. poor kid, doesnt stand a chance in life with an upbringing like that

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:50 pm

this was a few months ago, i didnt want to watch the video (saw the story on gmtv news before work and stupidly googled it to find the video) but for some reason i just had to watch it, i knew it was vile but for some reason coulnt stop watching it :( got to be honest and admit i cried watching that, wish i never watched it tbh was horrible.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:52 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:this was a few months ago, i didnt want to watch the video (saw the story on gmtv news before work and stupidly googled it to find the video) but for some reason i just had to watch it, i knew it was vile but for some reason coulnt stop watching it :( got to be honest and admit i cried watching that, wish i never watched it tbh was horrible.

i had a tear in my eye aswell, how any one can hurt children is beyond me

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 pm

samdm94 wrote:
AbsolutelyFearless wrote:this was a few months ago, i didnt want to watch the video (saw the story on gmtv news before work and stupidly googled it to find the video) but for some reason i just had to watch it, i knew it was vile but for some reason coulnt stop watching it :( got to be honest and admit i cried watching that, wish i never watched it tbh was horrible.

Baffles me how anyone could hurt a child, not sure if its getting worse these days or if its just reported more but theres too much of it going on and people need to be f*cking hung.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:01 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Baffles me how anyone could hurt a child, not sure if its getting worse these days or if its just reported more but theres too much of it going on and people need to be f*cking hung.

well said fearless

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Had to turn that off after a few seconds. Sickening.