Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NOT FOOTBALL RELATED....Israel,Politics and the World.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:31 pm

The Jews have come from the tragedy and forced the world to respect the world to respect them, with their knowledge, not with their terror, with their work, not with their crying and yelling. We have not seen a single Jew blow himself up in a German restaurant, we have not seen a single Jew blow up a Church, we have not seen a single Jew protest by killing people. Only the Muslims defend their beliefs by burning down Churches, killing people and destroying embassies. The Muslims must ask themselves what they can do for humankind, before they demand that humankind respect them. So before slagging off the Israeli's for what hey do, take a look at history.

Re: NOT FOOTBALL RELATED....Israel,Politics and the World.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah lets not forget that they're going about mudering any Palastinian that stands in the way towards the march for Hamas. They're as bad as each other. My gripe with Israel is purely the way they have reacted, completely over the top and unjustified.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:35 pm

It doesn't help when the Hamas hide behind innocent Palestinian civilians though does it?

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:38 pm

CF51899 wrote:It doesn't help when the Hamas hide behind innocent Palestinian civilians though does it?

So that makes it fine to kill innocents? As I said theyre as bad as each other and have no time for either, all that matters is to sotop the killing of innocents

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Pointless argument boys-on both sides.They've been at it donkeys years each blaming the other and neither want peace.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Pointless argument boys-on both sides.They've been at it donkeys years each blaming the other and neither want peace.

Correct. Both as bad as each other, I can't see it ending soon

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

CF51899 wrote:The Jews have come from the tragedy and forced the world to respect the world to respect them, with their knowledge, not with their terror, with their work, not with their crying and yelling. We have not seen a single Jew blow himself up in a German restaurant, we have not seen a single Jew blow up a Church, we have not seen a single Jew protest by killing people. Only the Muslims defend their beliefs by burning down Churches, killing people and destroying embassies. The Muslims must ask themselves what they can do for humankind, before they demand that humankind respect them. So before slagging off the Israeli's for what hey do, take a look at history.

They blew hotels in the mid forties with British soldiers in though, shot British soldiers, possibly the very same soldiers who had mates that died getting them out of the concentration camps.

I'm not taking sides on this one, a whole load of bolocks caused by religion, strangely enough all Abramhic religions originating in that part of the world. Don't see the Budists dropping bombs on their neighbours or us Jedi. Incidentally, I do have a special offer for christmas, join yer breathen in the Jedi, the force is with us, well sometimes. Just send me your bank details, pin code,etc I will summon the force and relieve you of your pain, well 20 quid or so you won't miss it.

Oh and don't be concerned about the use of the word "force" it does not relate to the Police in any shape or form although everyone is welcome, the Jedi rarely turn anyone down. Members of the Police however wishing to sign up will be required to have a change of uniform, dark blue is not flavour of the millenium I'm afraid so you'll have to change to white uniforms with a somewhat silly hat. Yer we got the Cardiff City badge designers on it, you think the badge is shit, still better than a tit on yer head I suppose. But all is not lost, you will get a rather nifty laser cannon, can vapourise a Big Issue seller from the comfort of the your own home just be sending a signal to yer SKY TV box thing.

May the force be with you

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 pm

not football related......

yet still posted on a football forum :roll:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 pm

paulh_85 wrote:not football related......

The message board pest strikes again with his stupid roll eyes ,the lad said not football related :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:

The message board pest strikes again with his stupid roll eyes ,the lad said not football related :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

so go post it on a non football related forum ?

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:31 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Massimo Osti wrote:

so go post it on a non football related forum ?

Why should he ? Because you said :lol: Who are you :roll:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 pm

im paul, who are you?

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 pm

paulh_85 wrote:im paul, who are you?

Mass :roll: :roll:

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:59 am

Well said CF51899.

StT.