Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TEN POUND TO WATCH PETERBORO

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:34 am

The Ambassador offer is still on, you can buy tickets for friends or family for ten quid adults and one pound for kids, come on my fellow Bluebirds, don't leave it to others, make some contact and let's get the stadium rammed, don't think there is even going to be segregation so we have the chance for a massive crowd and a packed full house, if everyone who reads this board sold one extra we'd fill the stadium. :ayatollah:

Re: TEN POUND TO WATCH PETERBORO

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 am

BigGwynram wrote:The Ambassador offer is still on, you can buy tickets for friends or family for ten quid adults and one pound for kids, come on my fellow Bluebirds, don't leave it to others, make some contact and let's get the stadium rammed, don't think there is even going to be segregation so we have the chance for a massive crowd and a packed full house, if everyone who reads this board sold one extra we'd fill the stadium. :ayatollah:

ive got 4 coming from down west :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:47 am

cmorris1927 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:The Ambassador offer is still on, you can buy tickets for friends or family for ten quid adults and one pound for kids, come on my fellow Bluebirds, don't leave it to others, make some contact and let's get the stadium rammed, don't think there is even going to be segregation so we have the chance for a massive crowd and a packed full house, if everyone who reads this board sold one extra we'd fill the stadium. :ayatollah:

ive got 4 coming from down west :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good man :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:48 am

Will the ticket office be open on Sunday as planning on getting 4 tickets for friends and family.

I expect more will do the same. Looking forward to a full ground

Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:46 am

Just tried to buy one for my old man on eticket they charging me £22 :(

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:04 pm

chris_1927 wrote:Just tried to buy one for my old man on eticket they charging me £22 :(

fone them up and do it..

i dont know how the e-ticketing works, maybe they dont ask u if ur an ambassador?

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:09 pm

I booked 26 last Thursday and tickets arrived Friday.

I'm taking my lads U12 football team and some of the parents. We're usually ST's in the Grange (and never miss a game) - the ticket office made it an absolute doddle to transfer existing ST's to the Canton so the whole group can sit together - they were brilliant. Had it all done in under 10 mins, including the transfers.

Unbelievable value and it takes very little effort to book a block like this - let's fill the CCS for Posh.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:26 pm

chris_1927 wrote:Just tried to buy one for my old man on eticket they charging me £22 :(

Chris, you can't do it on tinternet, you have to do it by phone or in person with the ticket office. I've got a spare for a tenner, if you want it.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Ordered my 4 online the other day, kids for a quid :thumbup:
Tickets arrived the next day, hopefully more do the same and we get at least 24,000 in there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:29 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I booked 26 last Thursday and tickets arrived Friday.

I'm taking my lads U12 football team and some of the parents. We're usually ST's in the Grange (and never miss a game) - the ticket office made it an absolute doddle to transfer existing ST's to the Canton so the whole group can sit together - they were brilliant. Had it all done in under 10 mins, including the transfers.

Unbelievable value and it takes very little effort to book a block like this - let's fill the CCS for Posh.

Good on you fella, can't wait to see it full.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:16 pm

I got 9 new fans going £54 working on more.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Can't belive we have to come to this trying to get fans to come for next to nothing but hey ho rather than be negative I'm doing what I can!!!

I've just put on face book and asked if anyone would like a ticket for £10 and so far 1 person does and his son!! Now that's 2 person more than if I never put it on so get social networking and lets get it bouncing

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Can't belive we have to come to this trying to get fans to come for next to nothing but hey ho rather than be negative I'm doing what I can!!!

I've just put on face book and asked if anyone would like a ticket for £10 and so far 1 person does and his son!! Now that's 2 person more than if I never put it on so get social networking and lets get it bouncing

Sadly Baz, we have this season been begging fans to turn up and every excuse under the sun has been used, even Rugby. :roll:

WERE TOP OF THE LEAGUE/BEST HOME RECORD IN EUROPE AND WE CANT FILL A MEDIUM SIZE STADIUM. Hmm

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Annis? Do you hand on heart think its down to the red thing?

Do you think that with CCTV and the "sit down" stewards are spoiling it?

I see fans in canton after the game that ain't gone due to shit atmosphere ect...

Do we have a fan base of plastics that will only come when we play well? We're playing well and even the plastics won't turn up :shock:

Why are we not packing it out?

I always look at the likes of Bellamy and when he runs out he must think what a f*cking library compared to what I'm used to!!

I hate to say this it cuts me up but I have to be honest!

I watched Swansea v Liverpool and the place was alive and bouncing in the first half!!!

I won't give up though!!! Lets fill it for Peterborough it's bound to be 4-4 and lets get it bouncing :lol:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Can't belive we have to come to this trying to get fans to come for next to nothing but hey ho rather than be negative I'm doing what I can!!!

Come to what? attracting new fans or potential fans to have a taster, this one off game at reduced rate was planned before the first ball was kicked this season, it was written into your agreement terms on your season ticket.

As i see it reading a good few post on here a lot of kids teams and clubs are coming down, now this is how I got into it aged ten, hopefully some of these kids will enjoy and coax their parents to bring them back, is that a bad thing or good commercial practice that all clubs should follow..

Years ago there was a lot less competition for peoples attention or interest, now it's to easy to stay home or in the pub and watch wall to wall football, kids have every gadget under the sun and have to be dragged out to see the sun at times yet alone go to football, we have to compete for their attention and custom, those clubs that don't will struggle.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:46 pm

I bought 3 tickets today, hopefully will convince a few more too :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm looking for a 2 tickets but don't know any ambos, is there a way around needing a ticket holder to get them at this price?