Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How serious is the SPL challenge from Hibs and Aberdeen?

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:16 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20486776

i know it has nothing to do with us but always like to keep an interest in other leagues

do you think hibs or aberdeen could ?

Re: How serious is the SPL challenge from Hibs and Aberdeen?

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:16 pm

no

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 pm

paulh_85 wrote:no

wanna elaborate ?

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:20 pm

not really, and does it need elaborating? :lol:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 pm

paulh_85 wrote:not really, and does it need elaborating? :lol:

well why not :lol:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 pm

because even though celtic are having a mare of a season they are still a point clear with a game in hand. they know they dnt even have to try and they will piss the league, joke of a division.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm

sorry bro

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Hibs for instance have been at times, Excellent. But then get hammered by Dundee 3-0 (bottom if league).
Aberdeen ; former Cardiff GK/CF now playing as a RB ?

If Celtic don't win title, it will be because they fucked up, not because the other teams were good .

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 pm

i mean this in a nice way, who gives a f**k, scottish football reminds me of florida :roll:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 am

I've seen Aberdeen play Celtic, Ross County, Hibs, Motherwell & St Mirren this season. They have really impressed me with the exception of the second half vs Celtic last week and a 40 minute spell vs Motherwell.

If they can maintain the form they've shown then there is no doubt in my mind that they can put on a challenge because this is the worst Celtic team I've seen in around 20 years.

You can laugh at Magennis playing right back but he's doing a good job and his pace is a big threat going forward. He's chipped in with a few goals too.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:16 pm

PtB wrote:I've seen Aberdeen play Celtic, Ross County, Hibs, Motherwell & St Mirren this season. They have really impressed me with the exception of the second half vs Celtic last week and a 40 minute spell vs Motherwell.

If they can maintain the form they've shown then there is no doubt in my mind that they can put on a challenge because this is the worst Celtic team I've seen in around 20 years.

You can laugh at Magennis playing right back but he's doing a good job and his pace is a big threat going forward. He's chipped in with a few goals too.

magennis is truly an all rounder then

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:31 pm

samdm94 wrote:
PtB wrote:I've seen Aberdeen play Celtic, Ross County, Hibs, Motherwell & St Mirren this season. They have really impressed me with the exception of the second half vs Celtic last week and a 40 minute spell vs Motherwell.

In my opinion, his best games for Aberdeen were on the right wing, but he's adapted to the right back position very well.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:47 pm

PtB wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

In my opinion, his best games for Aberdeen were on the right wing, but he's adapted to the right back position very well.

fair play to him