Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Just asking??

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Hope the jack b*stard isnt allowed back on either

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 am

Don't ban him. He does a great Job of illustrating the Jacks for what they are - Bullshitters.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 am

swansealad69 wrote:How come they give us 39k plus 4k extra after we sold out

it was because they couldn't sell the one open to general public and other member clubs because there was no demand for them, just shows how much of an attraction the Jerks really are. ;)

Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:28 am

If we are being honest here we did struggle to sell out for Blackpool and Liverpool which surprised me tbh but you have to admit it.

You could buy a Liverpool Ticket on general sale with 5 days to go till the game and Blackpool was the same.

FA Cup and Semi, different kettle of fish.

That's the difference I suppose though, by the time of the Play Off game and Carling Cup Final the novelty factor had gone as we had already been to the new wembley twice where as for the Jacks it was a new experience.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:45 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:If we are being honest here we did struggle to sell out for Blackpool and Liverpool which surprised me tbh but you have to admit it.

You could buy a Liverpool Ticket on general sale with 5 days to go till the game and Blackpool was the same.

That's the difference I suppose though, by the time of the Play Off game and Carling Cup Final the novelty factor had gone as we had already been to the new wembley twice where as for the Jacks it was a new experience.

i disagree, for starters in the two games you mention there were more tickets, secondly, its partly down to the way the club chose to sell the tickets, whichi think they have to be congratulated for.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Never mind attendences. Who cares?

We won on our trip. That's all that matters. :P

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:If we are being honest here we did struggle to sell out for Blackpool and Liverpool which surprised me tbh but you have to admit it.

i disagree, for starters in the two games you mention there were more tickets, secondly, its partly down to the way the club chose to sell the tickets, whichi think they have to be congratulated for.

Yes I agree in part that the way the club chose to sell the tickets did in fact contribute to us struggling to sell the remainder at the end, however it was still dissapointing that it came to that and in the final week the club were trying to push the last of the tickets out. I take your point though in part but I thought it wouldn't have come that but with the Carling Cup Game more so than the others I suppose the novelty factor of Wembley had worn off, I know a few Ambo's who didn't go, I expect there were quite a few others aswell. The thought of that happening pre FA Cup would have been unhered of.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 pm

So Swanseasalad69 is no more.

The greatest contribution he made to this board was making us all feel like Oxford University Professors.

His spelling was so atrocious that excerpts from his posts are now to be used in the "How Not To" section of pre-school English books.

Apparently, he is a window fitter by trade. If his workmanship is anything like his spelling, he'd leave your home looking like the fairground funhouse out of Scooby Doo.

R.I.P. Swanseasalad96 (Rezt Inn Peas).

So another tool gone. Good. You can bet your bottom dollar that the usual Obsessed Fools will be back trolling on here as soon as their Methadone wears off. Their usually up at the crack of 3pm.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:So Swanseasalad69 is no more.

The greatest contribution he made to this board was making us all feel like Oxford University Professors.

His spelling was so atrocious that excerpts from his posts are now to be used in the "How Not To" section of pre-school English books.

Apparently, he is a window fitter by trade. If his workmanship is anything like his spelling, he'd leave your home looking like the fairground funhouse out of Scooby Doo.

So another tool gone. Good. You can bet your bottom dollar that the usual Obsessed Fools will be back trolling on here as soon as their Methadone wears off. Their usually up at the crack of 3pm.

Tip: When taking the piss out of someone else's spelling and grammar, it's usually a good idea to understand the difference between 'their' and 'they're' or else you may look rather foolish.

:mrgreen:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:47 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Tip: When taking the piss out of someone else's spelling and grammar, it's usually a good idea to understand the difference between 'their' and 'they're' or else you may look rather foolish.

I'm struggling to see this.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

His last sentence should have "they're" and not "their" - but it's nit picking at best..

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:04 pm

I dont give two hoots about spelling just please keep that swansealad off here.
All this jack love in is pathetic

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

His last sentence should have "they're" and not "their" - but it's nit picking at best..

Agh didn't see that last their, was looking at the one before that one.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:46 pm

NJ73 wrote:

:D ........actually quite funny for a jerk. "You can bet your bottom dollar that the usual Obsessed Fools will be back trolling on here as soon as their Methadone wears off". Got the last bit right though. Didn't realise Carol Vorderman was a jack. Can you post a picture of your tits please?

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:05 pm

I used to love taking the piss out of swansealad, he used to bite every time and his bitterness, bullshit and stupidity was funny. If he sets up another account in another name we'll know its him straight away due to his grammer of a 5-year old.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm

If i wanted to talk or mix with jack twats i'd go on a swansea forum.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 pm

jinks-rct wrote:If i wanted to talk or mix with jack twats i'd go on a swansea forum.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 pm

If I wanted to talk or mix with jack twats I'd immediately seek medical help.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Here we go again, a jack with over 1400 posts on a Cardiff City message board ffs! What is the matter with them?