Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just asking??

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:32 pm

On your visits to wembley how many fans have you taken??...

Re: Just asking??

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

swansealad69 wrote:On your visits to wembley how many fans have you taken??...

What ever ever they have given us.
The max we were allowed was about 38,000 v Blackpool & 36,000 v Barnsley. The Proper Cup Finals they gave us from 26,000 to 32,000.

We did hold the highest ever attendance at the new Wembley v Pompey,(We were eventually allowed 32,000), but many got tickets other ways.I am not sure if that still stands?

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 pm

How come they give us 39k plus 4k extra after we sold out

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:44 pm

There was probably a larger corporate allocation for the cup finals, not sure about the differences between playoff finals

So that rugby clubs down west could get some.

swansealad69 wrote:How come they give us 39k plus 4k extra after we sold out

You played Reading, bit of a difference, no reputation of the pitch and nor have you lot, so they are easier about segregation and the amounts. Due to us losing our rep the last few years, we would prob be given more next time. In Cup Finals you get less than play off Finals.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Gavlar wrote:There was probably a larger corporate allocation for the cup finals, not sure about the differences between playoff finals

Correct Gavin, they take a bigger share.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:How come they give us 39k plus 4k extra after we sold out

Because Reading didn't sell their full allocation.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Lol@anas your rep did not do you proud when u locked your self in the quadrant gate pub in the 90s??
And reading took 40k as it was a record attendence..

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Who cares?

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Just asking ,why is this C.UNT still on here :? He brings nothing to the board ,always the same old shit. We are harder than you ,got more money than you and get better crowds :? Ban this clown Ffs

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Yeah, ban the c**t. Hes a f*cking moron

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Is that the best u can do????ffs ban him.
I asked a quest about how many u took.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Is that the best u can do????ffs ban him.

You still bumming? Just asking

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:34 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Is that the best u can do????ffs ban him.

You always turn it into something else ,I though Annis answered you fairly but then you said about the time Cardiff locked themselves in the quadrant pub :? Always trying to out do Cardiff :lol:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:36 pm

What a boring dickhead.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:41 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol@anas your rep did not do you proud when u locked your self in the quadrant gate pub in the 90s??

Grow up you sad tw*t.

Also Southampton hold the record for the most fans at the new wembley with 44000, and the record attendance at the new wembley is 89874 which was the 2008 Fa Cup Final Cardiff v Pompey. :lol:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol@anas your rep did not do you proud when u locked your self in the quadrant gate pub in the 90s??

I gave you a respectable answer and then you talk shit. :roll:

Is this a wind up?

Weve never had to lock ourselves in pubs in Swansea, the other way around, we would be in your town by 10am, a FACT.
Weve never been done around your town in the 70's/80's and 90's and that a fact, I was at everyone of those games. And you know we use to take your town over on Mass, why not be honest.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 pm

I love how Swansea fans think they have a bigger fan base than us because they were allocated more than us :lol:

Man United were given a lower allocation on their trips to Wembley, I'm guessing by your logic you're bigger than them. :lol:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 pm

He wanted a reply that we took under 40k so he could say, "well we took over 40k because there was more demand in tickets so we are the bigger club". Hes an absolute c**t, and a liar.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Swansealad, you make personal remarks about a member of this board when they answer your question respectfully again and I will permenantly ban your account

You have over 1400 posts to your name, make sure the next few are not your last.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:01 pm

What a joker. Ban him please, can't stand that tw*t anymore.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:56 pm

seanmogs wrote:He wanted a reply that we took under 40k so he could say, "well we took over 40k because there was more demand in tickets so we are the bigger club". Hes an absolute c**t, and a liar.

Sadly correct.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
seanmogs wrote:He wanted a reply that we took under 40k so he could say, "well we took over 40k because there was more demand in tickets so we are the bigger club". Hes an absolute c**t, and a liar.

Sadly correct.

So why is he allowed to post on here?

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sadly correct.

I banned him 2hrs ago. I am fair but for weeks now he has been a complete idiot.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Is this guy really 43 years old?

I despair at the immaturity that exists in the world.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Wayne S wrote:Is this guy really 43 years old?

You've missed the point Wayne. The point go's between the 4 and the 3. ;)

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Is this guy really 43 years old?

You've missed the point Wayne. The point go's between the 4 and the 3. ;)

Ah, he quite articulate then, at least a 7 year olds writing age.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sadly correct.

I banned him 2hrs ago. I am fair but for weeks now he has been a complete idiot.

He let himself down today sadly.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Having read this thread it is safe to say he deserved the ban.