Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ARE WE THE MOST

Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:52 pm

milly44 wrote:No.

What's said on a message board can be taken wrong.
If I had a beer with the biggest blue or red lover on here, I doubt we'd fall out over it.
People just take the Internet and forums to seriously.

Fuck off.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 pm

PtB wrote:
milly44 wrote:No.

What's said on a message board can be taken wrong.
If I had a beer with the biggest blue or red lover on here, I doubt we'd fall out over it.
People just take the Internet and forums to seriously.

Fuck off.

:lol:
Pissed up jock c**t

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
cityone wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
cityone wrote:Hi Steve, i'm back out to Tenerife for the new year, (december 28th) you fancy coming????

lol I've had too many New Years Eve's in Tenerife I think I'll give it a miss as I want to go to Birmingham :lol: but thanks for the offer Paul. I'm going back in April with the family. :ayatollah:

No problem Steve, we'll catch up at a game soon and i hope the family are all ok!!!

Thanks Paul, yes the family are all doing fine, hope you are too. Take care mate :ayatollah:

Get a room FFS :D

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:40 pm

paulh_85 wrote:are we talking about the rebrand again ?? :?

A messageboard offers people to debate things they feel strongly about if you don't want to discuss the rebrand go to another thread.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 pm

mr.angry wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
cityone wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
cityone wrote:Hi Steve, i'm back out to Tenerife for the new year, (december 28th) you fancy coming????

lol I've had too many New Years Eve's in Tenerife I think I'll give it a miss as I want to go to Birmingham :lol: but thanks for the offer Paul. I'm going back in April with the family. :ayatollah:

No problem Steve, we'll catch up at a game soon and i hope the family are all ok!!!

Thanks Paul, yes the family are all doing fine, hope you are too. Take care mate :ayatollah:

Get a room FFS :D

lmao :D

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:56 pm

mr.angry wrote:DIVIDED FANS IN THE LEAGUE

Since the rebrand do you believe a tension exists between pro red and pro blue?

Yes

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:03 pm

I think we have always been divided at Cardiff as our fans come from so many different areas, but we have always come together when it mattered in the 70's and 80's. When the Riddler was taking the piss out of us, I thought we would be as one then, but we were divided :shock: The Rebrand has widened us even more yes, but then the bigger your fan base becomes the more you will be divided in my opinion.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Very true. There's always an element of division because of opinions etc (eg Jones out/Jones in) but I've never heard of such a division as this.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Very true. There's always an element of division because of opinions etc (eg Jones out/Jones in) but I've never heard of such a division as this.

No different that the Jones arguments really. Friends arent falling out over it.
City fans arent fighting in the streets. We're stuck with it, for now. End of. Some
hate it but have decided they cant do anything about it. Some hate it and want to
try. Some dont give a f**k because they not been watching the Club for many years

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:03 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Very true. There's always an element of division because of opinions etc (eg Jones out/Jones in) but I've never heard of such a division as this.

No different that the Jones arguments really. Friends arent falling out over it.
City fans arent fighting in the streets. We're stuck with it, for now. End of. Some
hate it but have decided they cant do anything about it. Some hate it and want to
try. Some dont give a f**k because they not been watching the Club for many years

It's worse I'd say.

People never got refunds on season tickets about Jones or vowed never to go until he was sacked, did they.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I think we have always been divided at Cardiff as our fans come from so many different areas, but we have always come together when it mattered in the 70's and 80's. When the Riddler was taking the piss out of us, I thought we would be as one then, but we were divided :shock: The Rebrand has widened us even more yes, but then the bigger your fan base becomes the more you will be divided in my opinion.

..................................................................................................................................................
Spot on there Annis and to add to this there are too many personal digs at people on here,I am sure there are many with an inferior complex who hate seeing others doing well.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:23 pm

mr.angry wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

..................................................................................................................................................
Spot on there Annis and to add to this there are too many personal digs at people on here,I am sure there are many with an inferior complex who hate seeing others doing well.

Uh too many personal digs at people.....don't you mean just you.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

It's worse I'd say.

People never got refunds on season tickets about Jones or vowed never to go until he was sacked, did they.

More people I agree.

but the question by ""Mr I Hate Cardiff City but I hate being ignored even more"" was
'Are we the most divided fans'??

I'd stick with my original answer.

Have fans disagreed over the rebrand? Yes. But not much really, because the vast majority
were against it, still are. Its not as if there has been a strong voice saying "I prefer red, red
is best, f**k the Bluebird".... Its just two sides of the same coin disagreeing about how/what
if anything can be done about getting our heritage back. Even this thread is all about shit stirring.
The o/p doesnt even support Cardiff City

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:09 pm

Nope, all fans turn up and support the same team, whether they're wearing red/blue or no colours.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:18 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Nope, all fans turn up and support the same team, whether they're wearing red/blue or no colours.

Even the most blind person can see that our fans are extremely divided.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Nope, all fans turn up and support the same team, whether they're wearing red/blue or no colours.

The ones that turn up still support the team, so still have a common cause. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Even the most blind person can see that our fans are extremely divided.

:lol: :lol:

Bollocks.

Barely a soul wanted the Red kits or new badge. Some have embraced it, but they are in the
main the newer supporter without that affinity to the Bluebird.

The rest of us hate it. A minority of those are vocal about it and would like to do something
to change things, the majority dont think it'll make any difference and are willing to cross our
fingers and hope we'll be blue again some time soon. Thats not a divide, its just two differing
perspectives on a shared subject.

Nukes, for instance. KCB all the way. Met him the other week. I'm not a member of KCB, but
totally see his point of view and where his group are coming from, just dont think it'll work.
But are we 'divided'.... of course not, I f*cking hate the rebrand too!!!

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:28 pm

That's exactly my point. A divided opinion :roll: :lol:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:That's exactly my point. A divided opinion :roll: :lol:

Extremely divided you said.

Evidently we are not

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
mr.angry wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:arrow:
Can't see why anyone would have a dig at me I am just a big green monster hiding behind an avatar just like you,I hide because I am an ugly focker .....what's your excuse???????????

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

mr.angry wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
mr.angry wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Can't see why anyone would have a dig at me I am just a big green monster hiding behind an avatar just like you,I hide because I am an ugly focker .....what's your excuse???????????

It was a great goal.....do you know which one I'm talking about. Give you a glue, its close to my home.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
mr.angry wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
mr.angry wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It was a great goal.....do you know which one I'm talking about. Give you a glue, its close to my home.

Yes it was a great goal but what's your point ?

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Its my excuse.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Its my excuse.

Whatever Captain Hudson :roll:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Havent read the whole thread but to me the only divide if any seems to be between friends or message board topics. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be at the stadium also the rebrand hasn't affected the players.