Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ashley Williams v Luis Suarez

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Had a chuckle reading what Trashley was saying about suarez. Alot of it was true, however Trashley needs to remember the ridiculous antics of former jacks such as Gomez, Borini and Sinclair who go down quicker than a tart on Bute Street.

Re: Ashley Williams v Luis Suarez

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Gomez yeah and Borini to a lesser extent but Sinclair? None of the mentioned are in the same league as Suarez when it comes to diving though.

As for Ash,it was a dumbass thing to say even though he said/wrote it months ago.Bad timing although it makes for a tinder box atmosphere come Sunday.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:14 pm

6 bysedd wrote:Gomez yeah and Borini to a lesser extent but Sinclair? None of the mentioned are in the same league as Suarez though.

As for Ash,it was a dumbass thing to say even though he said/wrote it months ago.Bad timing although it makes for a tinder box atmosphere come Sunday.

Sinclair not in same league as borini and gomez.

Hopefully Williams goes straight through Suarez in 90th minute and ends his season after a dire 0-0draw. Don't wish harm on anyone decent but Suarez is a vile individual on and off the pitch. Couldnt believe rodgers the other week describing him as an inspiration. To me an inspiration is someone that I want my kids to look up to and be like when they grow up-if my kids turn into cheating, racists i'll have failed as a dad.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Gomez yeah and Borini to a lesser extent but Sinclair? None of the mentioned are in the same league as Suarez though.

Hopefully Williams goes straight through Suarez in 90th minute and ends his season after a dire 0-0draw. Don't wish harm on anyone decent but Suarez is a vile individual on and off the pitch. Couldnt believe rodgers the other week describing him as an inspiration. To me an inspiration is someone that I want my kids to look up to and be like when they grow up-if my kids turn into cheating, racists i'll have failed as a dad.

:D Aye,can't argue with any of that.Can't remember there being such an odious horrible footballer in my life.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:20 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

:D Aye,can't argue with any of that.Can't remember there being such an odious horrible footballer in my life.

Me and a jack agreeing. It must be near the season of goodwill.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Me and a jack agreeing. It must be near the season of goodwill.

It's ok,it's Luis Suarez we're talking about.Normal service will be resumed shortly im sure :D

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Funny thing is that supposedly in his book he mentions that Joe Allen was also very annoyed at his antics in the 0-0 away at Anfield and Brendan Rodgers sanctioned the book :lol:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:16 pm

SCFC wrote:Funny thing is that supposedly in his book he mentions that Joe Allen was also very annoyed at his antics in the 0-0 away at Anfield and Brendan Rodgers sanctioned the book :lol:

Pay me 40 grand a week and i'll like suarez.....

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Suarez is world class, Williams is not. Those comments are going to fire him up and he's been on fine form this season as it is. I hope Suarez scores a hat-rick and williams breaks his leg that ends his career.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:29 pm

murphy wrote:Suarez is world class, Williams is not. Those comments are going to fire him up and he's been on fine form this season as it is. I hope Suarez scores a hat-rick and williams breaks his leg that ends his career.

Jealous idiot :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:55 pm

murphy wrote:Suarez is world class, Williams is not. Those comments are going to fire him up and he's been on fine form this season as it is. I hope Suarez scores a hat-rick and williams breaks his leg that ends his career.

Nice.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:04 pm

A cheating Uruaguayan against a fat Englishman. Hope they both lose.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:09 pm

SCFC wrote:

Not jealous mush. I just hate the c**t!

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:35 pm

murphy wrote:
SCFC wrote:

Your clearly jealous that we have a player of his ability and you dream about us losing him for a substancial period of time.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:39 pm

SCFC wrote:
murphy wrote:
SCFC wrote:

Your clearly jealous that we have a player of his ability and you dream about us losing him for a substancial period of time.

you only have 2 players who would wish career ending injury on. williams and tate.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:46 pm

murphy wrote:
SCFC wrote:
murphy wrote:
SCFC wrote:

you only have 2 players who would wish career ending injury on. williams and tate.

:roll:

What is your reasoning for wishing the end of Ashley Williams career? :? :roll:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Suarez > Swansea.

He alone is better than their entire team. He is not any more of a cheat than any other player. He just gets it more from the media who are all jealous of his ability. He nutmegs players without even trying, he embarrasses them, makes them cry inside. He'll do the same to poor little Ashley as well.

He is an inspiration as well. He works hard, is passionate, closes down, chases lose balls, is happy there and signed a new contract even during speculation linking him with Europe's elite, he has never come out chasing a move so in that respect he is 100% an inspiration.

As for the racist incident, believe what you want, the masses of uneducated in society normally do, or what a crappy 25p paper has told them to believe. The sheep in society will follow, not lions like yesteryear but the donkeys of today. The older lot in society would have not put up with this tomfoolery and idiotic behaviour. He was convicted as you all know but like to deny the fact on a balance of probabilities so essentially because the FA believed he was a racist. Hardly surprising with a Manchester United executive within the FA.

If Craig Bellamy got done on a balance of probabilities by the FAW and they had Swansea executives within the FAW you would all be setting fires in the street in protest and anger so don't pretend you wouldn't. There would be full scale riots across South Wales and fans would be wanting to draw Swansea in the cup just to execute some revenge. Don't pretend this wouldn't happen, even more so if it had a direct influence on our promotion campaign.

It's easy to point and abuse individuals but the truth is its all spin, lies, they want to indoctrinate you with.

Suarez does dive - so does Bale - so does Nani - so does Drogba - so does Gerrard - so does Young - etc.

He argues with refs - so does Bellamy - so does Giggs - so does Ramsey - etc

The only bad thing he ever did in his career and deserves abuse for is the bite, nothing more, nothing less.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:58 pm

I don't wish injury upon Williams but I hope Suarez makes him look a tw*t with his nutmegs.

Suarez I do take with a pinch of salt.

Despite his dives and the handball against Ghana there is no doubt he is one of the best players in the league.

He finally found his feet scoring goals and I hope he manages to boost his reputation a bit.

I remember Drogba was a bit of pushover and diver but over the years he was a monster of a striker.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 am

SCFC wrote:
murphy wrote:
SCFC wrote:
murphy wrote:
SCFC wrote:

:roll:

What is your reasoning for wishing the end of Ashley Williams career? :? :roll:

wiliams kicked the ball into the canton end after you scored at the ccs in 2010. he also has little pops at cardiff fans but expects us to support him when he plays for wales. he's f*cking crap for wales aswell. so therefor, while suarez is running rings around him on sunday, i hope his leg snaps in half and he never plays football again.