Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I honestly believe its all or bust this season

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Annis quoted in another thread "I honestly believe its all or bust this season"
Just thought it could make an interesting topic..

Annis what do you think will happen if we dont get promoted how will we go bust?
Can Tan really just up and go?
What about the millions he's owed?

Re: I honestly believe its all or bust this season

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:41 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Annis quoted in another thread "I honestly believe its all or bust this season"

Annis what do you think will happen if we dont get promoted how will we go bust?

So why you opened another thread? :?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:45 pm

taffyapple wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Annis quoted in another thread "I honestly believe its all or bust this season"

So why you opened another thread? :?

Why not did i need your permission first?

I thought it would make an interesting discussion

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Jinks

First of all lets hope we go up.
Tan is not a fool and if we fail, he wont just continue to plough money in like he is now(lending us), its being thrown at Malky.
If we dont go up, I believe, just my strong opinion, he will selling everything off, he can get his hands on to get as much money back as he can and then take a loss on the rest and call it a day. Lets hope I am wrong, JInks I am just a fan like you, but thats my honest belief.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Jinks

Tan is not a fool and if we fail, he wont just continue to plough money in like he is now(lending us), its being thrown at Malky.
If we dont go up, I believe, just my strong opinion, he will selling everything off, he can get his hands on to get as much money back as he can and then take a loss on the rest and call it a day. Lets hope I am wrong, JInks I am just a fan like you, but thats my honest belief.

What would his losses be after asset stripping?
Where would langstone stand in getting their cash returned?
What punishment do you reckon we would get will we go to the wall and become for example fc cardiff or would we just be relegated to league 2?
Just in case how much would a forum trip cost to say burton albion or Torquay :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Well (maybe) Tan could put club into administration, then buy it back at a reduced cost?

Do not know all the accounts figures but SH would get nothing (unsecured creditor?), so £30 million from debts cleared there, if that is the true amount.

Debts to Ranson could be cleared (depends on contracts with him).

DJ would probably get nothing (good news that one).
These with other debts would add up to guessing £10 million.

So for an extra £10 million Tan would get 100% of the club. Maybe less if he does a scumsea and pays 10p in the £.
Could be good business
Accept we would start with 10 point deduction, and lose most of the players.
But with no debt, and his money it could be a cheap option for him.

As I said I do not know all the accounts details but it is feasible for him to do this.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:20 pm

glas wrote:Well (maybe) Tan could put club into administration, then buy it back at a reduced cost?

Do not know all the accounts figures but SH would get nothing (unsecured creditor?), so £30 million from debts cleared there, if that is the true amount.

So for an extra £10 million Tan would get 100% of the club. Maybe less if he does a scumsea and pays 10p in the £.
Could be good business

As I said I do not know all the accounts details but it is feasible for him to do this.

How much do we owe Ranson?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:42 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

What punishment do you reckon we would get will we go to the wall and become for example fc cardiff or would we just be relegated to league 2?
Just in case how much would a forum trip cost to say burton albion or Torquay :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't mind a trip to Torquay, had a great day there in i think 1981 when we went on the pitch the good old days, but lets hope is's man utd, Arsenal and so on next season :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:55 pm

glas wrote:Well (maybe) Tan could put club into administration, then buy it back at a reduced cost?

Could be good business

ok if all that were to happen would you be happy to carry on playing in red?because if vinny tan were to pull a stunt like the one you describe then you would in real terms have gone nowhere,achieved nothing and still be in red.personally i cannot see him pumping another load of money each month just to keep you afloat if you miss the boat for the promised land this season.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:06 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

I believe Langston would get nothing, Tan would prob get 50% of his money back, Prob 10-17 pts deduction, many things could happen here, depending if it was all legal/illegal.

Half-price to Torquay with an over night stay incl :lol:
We would fill the away section :D

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Big hope --- you won't go up. see you finishing 4/5th

Sam will want his dough or a return , Tan will not want to keep pumping in and still face paying Sam. Not my opinion thats the opinion of the QC Tan has released.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Daya wrote:

Sam will want his dough or a return , Tan will not want to keep pumping in and still face paying Sam. Not my opinion thats the opinion of the QC Tan has released.

And the QC told you this did he?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Division one and back to blue.... so what

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:55 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Daya wrote:

Source remains undisclosed but has nothing to do with your football club, past or present. Ask Tan how his QC is ?

See you have an ozzie brief on the board now .... did Tan rub the genie again and he just popped out ?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Daya wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
Daya wrote:

Source remains undisclosed but has nothing to do with your football club, past or present. Ask Tan how his QC is ?

See you have an ozzie brief on the board now .... did Tan rub the genie again and he just popped out ?

I thought he was from cardiff?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 pm

I doubt very very much that Annis is privy to the clubs confidential finance records.

:yawn: :sleepy2: