Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iphone5

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 pm

i got an i phone 5 which is not registered it with tmobile
do anyone know people who can unblock them?

Re: iphone5

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:24 pm

sleepers wrote:i got an i phone 5 which is not registered it with tmobile
do anyone know people who can unblock them?

What do you mean it is not registered? as in it is part of a insurance claim, that is still in your posession, but has been switched off as they have sent you a replacement?

If that is the case, then the phone wil NEVER work in the UK! as it has been blacklisted. no hacker, program, software etc etc will ever change that in any way, as the IMEI as well as the encrypted signal sent from the phone when switched on has been added to the UK Blacklist database that works in conjunction with ALL uk network providers.

The phone will probably work outside of the UK as most of European countries have their own blacklist entry databases that do not cater for foreign handsets. Even then, the phone would still need unlocking to work as Sim Free, by the network provider - as they are the only ones that can execute an unlock code to itunes for you!

There isn't currently a JOINT EUROPEAN/WORLDWIDE black list as it was deemed to expensive.

What you currently have in your possession is a sophisticated iPod. (only WiFi works, and no 3G/4G)

Hope that answers your question.

Re: iphone5

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:54 pm

hi merlin thanks for the reply,i was sent the phone when i upgraded but i decided to go with another company
i phoned the firm three times for them to collect it,but they said they have no record of it being sent out
i know it sounds unbelievable but it true i have tried to give it back but they dont seem to want it?