Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All kicking off in Rome

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:00 am

Dirty wops always use knives and weapons :evil:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20442906

Re: All kicking off in Rome

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:15 am

The sad thing is it looks like there might be more to it than normal football violence.
Lazio have a history of facism and Spurs have a strong Jewish following.
Sounds like the bar they were in was rushed by guys with masks and weapons.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:28 am

Nothing to do with the fact spurs have had a mental reputation for years and years and these Italian lads want to prove its more mental out there, I think that is more the case rather than they attacked them because there was probably about 5 jews in there :roll:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:32 am

Yeah, it probably wasn't for those reasons but you never know.
I'm sure Lazio have as many facist fans as Spurs has Jewish ones (i.e a minority) but its more about what it stands for.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:34 am

Cowardly greasy fuckers who think far to much of themselves. Won't ever forget or forgive what they did to Welsh fans that time. They couldn't decide who to hide behind in WW2 either. Hope they go the same way as Greece.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:46 am

Tottenham have never been shy in the past when weapons were involved. Two wrongs don't make a right but if you go to a city like Rome mob-handed this is to be expected

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Planned attack by the Italians...

A SPURS fan was fighting for his life today after being stabbed when 100 masked thugs smashed up a Rome bar ahead of tonight's game against Lazio.

The violence erupted as Spurs fans enjoyed a drink ahead of the club's Europa League game. Photographs show the pub wrecked with pools of blood on streets outside.

The Lazio fans were armed with knives, baseball bats, broken bottles and knuckle dusters as they attacked the Brits and destroyed the bar. Up to ten people were injured.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z2CxWuS6dU

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 pm

CityGent wrote:Tottenham have never been shy in the past when weapons were involved. Two wrongs don't make a right but if you go to a city like Rome mob-handed this is to be expected

I thought these were just normal fans in their 40s and 50s?

It seem to me these ultras went looking for a group of Spurs fans and perhaps one of these touts saw them in this restuarant. It got reported back, they assembled and went for it.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:45 pm

wearing helmets and carrying baseball bats attacking normal fans having a pint. 2 words, cowardly bastards

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:wearing helmets and carrying baseball bats attacking normal fans having a pint. 2 words, cowardly bastards

here here.........there were a few americans involved and attacked as well.........so look out italy a drone attack is immanant.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:58 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:Planned attack by the Italians...

A SPURS fan was fighting for his life today after being stabbed when 100 masked thugs smashed up a Rome bar ahead of tonight's game against Lazio.

The violence erupted as Spurs fans enjoyed a drink ahead of the club's Europa League game. Photographs show the pub wrecked with pools of blood on streets outside.

The Lazio fans were armed with knives, baseball bats, broken bottles and knuckle dusters as they attacked the Brits and destroyed the bar. Up to ten people were injured.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... z2CxWuS6dU

Don't quote or link to the Sun on here mate, no one is gonna read it.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Dirty wops always use knives and weapons :evil:

Went to Milan in 2003 for my stag do and to take in the Wales game.Loads of italians after the game in side streets tooled up the cowardly wankers :evil:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Italian police reckon they identifed a Roma fan in with the Lazio mob. Strange, i thought them 2 hated each other.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:38 pm

YIDS -- say no more , pure scum.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 pm

murphy wrote:Italian police reckon they identifed a Roma fan in with the Lazio mob. Strange, i thought them 2 hated each other.

i remember when we played italy in milan, there were many roma fans mixing in with the milan after the match that day and they came at us with all sorts of weapons..

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
murphy wrote:Italian police reckon they identifed a Roma fan in with the Lazio mob. Strange, i thought them 2 hated each other.

i remember when we played italy in milan, there were many roma fans mixing in with the milan after the match that day and they came at us with all sorts of weapons..

I was there but after the game, went straight on my coach back to turin. I can understand roma mixing with other italian fans, just not lazio.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Spurs fan from last night ....reliable source.

spurs fan.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Daya wrote:

YIDS -- say no more , pure scum.

abit rich coming from you

Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:24 am

'Dirty Wops'

You're obviuosly a f*cking prick using phrases like that. Wanker.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Lord of the Manor wrote:'Dirty Wops'

No not at all c##t. That is exactly what the people who did this are.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:
Lord of the Manor wrote:'Dirty Wops'

No not at all c##t. That is exactly what the people who did this are.

Did I condone their behavior? No,in fact I think it is appalling. But I find the expression 'Dirty Wops' extremely insulting and borderline racist, you should think before using such terms.