Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

craig conway

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 am

if its true conway has put in a transfer request and will be leaving us , what type of transfer fee do you all think we could achieve for him as a young scottish international winger ? id say its got to be around 800k - 1mill at least !! i wouldnt be happy with less i think hes a great player and deserved a chance but obviously if u fall out with malkey your pretty much finished at the club ! :? :?

Re: craig conway

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:55 am

£250k?? You never get a big fee for players that want to leave. Remember McCormack

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:56 am

I would say around that much. He got a chance against Nottm Forest and apparently blew it, the problem is we got so many wingers this season that when you got one small chance you have to take it otherwise it may be a while till your next. :?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:07 am

Scruffy wrote:I would say around that much. He got a chance against Nottm Forest and apparently blew it, the problem is we got so many wingers this season that when you got one small chance you have to take it otherwise it may be a while till your next. :?

agree with this ,with the squad we have if you get a chance you have to take it,whats the reason with the so called fall out with malky though ? only problem with this it seems when malky falls out with players they dont get a second chance.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:35 am

You shouldn't get a second chance. Alex ferguson don't give second chances and he's done ok.

Players won't take the piss.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 am

d20 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:I would say around that much. He got a chance against Nottm Forest and apparently blew it, the problem is we got so many wingers this season that when you got one small chance you have to take it otherwise it may be a while till your next. :?

agree with this ,with the squad we have if you get a chance you have to take it,whats the reason with the so called fall out with malky though ? only problem with this it seems when malky falls out with players they dont get a second chance.

It must have been the revealing of the gambling.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 am

Blimey hes not another chopra is he ?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:46 pm

craigs gambling is in the passed he has it under control ...and has been for years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:06 pm

kingdong wrote:You shouldn't get a second chance. Alex ferguson don't give second chances and he's done ok.

LMAO!!! Fergie dont give second chances ? Lmao thank you buddy been ill for few days and you just cheered me up

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:07 pm

kingdong wrote:You shouldn't get a second chance. Alex ferguson don't give second chances and he's done ok.

LMAO!!! Fergie dont give second chances ? Lmao thank you buddy been ill for few days and you just cheered me up