Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: how many of us go on the jacks message boards?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:54 pm

ccfcritchie wrote:At the end of the day mate, why are you on here?.

All opinions welcome.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:58 pm

I Don't go on the jacks messageboard,but look at other clubs in the championship.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 am

NJ73 wrote:
milly44 wrote:Serious question for the jacks on here. I've never posted on planet swans, I used to have the occasional look a long time ago. But out of interest how many Cardiff fans post on there?

Not anywhere near as many as before we got to the Premier League. When you were above us, loads.

Happy to dish it out it seems but when the tide turns..............

Fair enough :oops:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:11 am

You really are a sad pathetic jack b*stard aren't you , we took the piss, won in the last minuite against you twice, battled for promotion whilst you were weak, we were in the fa cup final while you played league 1 sides, you never forgot it did you, you just can't let it go, face it you have an obsession with us,wouldn't put it past you to watch the football league show if we lose, obsessed its not just you either loads of fans obsessed with us on here all the time massive 4 page threads its sad and pathetic, I hope we will never become obsessed with you , we don't even think about you on a day to day basis, you probably wake up in the morning and jump straight on the message boards of cardiff city, were still bigger than you not better but bigger.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:28 am

milly44 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
milly44 wrote:Serious question for the jacks on here. I've never posted on planet swans, I used to have the occasional look a long time ago. But out of interest how many Cardiff fans post on there?

Not anywhere near as many as before we got to the Premier League. When you were above us, loads.

Yeah that Waddle Twaddle whatever his name accused me of being what NJ says above. Yep I use to go on PS but stop posting well before the Jacks got promoted. It was well before the season they got promoted and at the time we finished above them. So it just proved to me why the likes of NJ and gang are on the board. All those years they were below us it must have ate right into them. Sad really that.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:13 am

I would never, ever sign up to a swansea messageboard.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
milly44 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Yeah that Waddle Twaddle whatever his name accused me of being what NJ says above. Yep I use to go on PS but stop posting well before the Jacks got promoted. It was well before the season they got promoted and at the time we finished above them. So it just proved to me why the likes of NJ and gang are on the board. All those years they were below us it must have ate right into them. Sad really that.

I think you and the Jacks have it slightly wrong there, the reason why myself and a few others posted on PS at that time was that any banter was relevant, we were actually rivals, playing in the same league, playing each other a couple of times a year. I never went on there before or after they were in the championship, as I really have no interest in what they are doing, as I don't have with all the other clubs outside the Championship. I really, don't fully understand why there are Jacks on our boards now, if it was around the other way, you would have be one sad fecker, if you continually went onto PS looking to take the piss out of them. I know they will in be denial, but it can only be explained as a distinct inferiority complex that some of them have and sadly will always have.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:37 am

Most of the jacks on here now were on here when we were in the same division.We've just remained here.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 am

6 bysedd wrote:Most of the jacks on here now were on here when we were in the same division.We've just remained here.

Cant really say I've kept count but there are a number of you who in this category. Sadly you guys are getting tied to reputations of these trolls.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Most of the jacks on here now were on here when we were in the same division.We've just remained here.

Cant really say I've kept count but there are a number of you who in this category. Sadly you guys are getting tied to reputations of these trolls.

oh do f**k off you stupid bloody hypocrit , you bitch as if we are doing something disgusting when you did exactly the same thing ! surely your not stupid enough that you can't see it , you were on planet swans from 2007 to 2011 then stopped
anyone who gets wound up with us look no further than this beaut took the piss for 4 yrs then jacked it in , do you really think after years of shit we weren't going to give it back ?
we just took the shit and waited our time , you bitch like women and start stupid topics like this as i've said before man up ffs

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 pm

waddle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

oh do f**k off you stupid bloody hypocrit , you bitch as if we are doing something disgusting when you did exactly the same thing ! surely your not stupid enough that you can't see it , you were on planet swans from 2007 to 2011 then stopped
anyone who gets wound up with us look no further than this beaut took the piss for 4 yrs then jacked it in , do you really think after years of shit we weren't going to give it back ?
we just took the shit and waited our time , you bitch like women and start stupid topics like this as i've said before man up ffs

I stopped posting on PS in 2010 and no I did not take the piss. You are obviously a very bitter and twisted Jack.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
waddle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

I stopped posting on PS in 2010 and no I did not take the piss. You are obviously a very bitter and twisted Jack.

oh no sorry you debated :roll:
so you don't think it's down to the many people like you coming on planet swans and "debating" when you were above us that we are coming on here (and as you so cleverly switch the word) trolling now we are above you

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:51 pm

I've got no problem you coming on here and debating. However I have a problem with trolls that come on here to shit stir. If allowed to they basically kill a board hence why they should be banned.

I had some good debates on PS and that is why I hung around for 4 years. Quite a number of them are now facebook friends. I've given the reason why I left and if you choose not be believe it then thats up to you, I really dont give a shit what you believe.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I've got no problem you coming on here and debating. However I have a problem with trolls that come on here to shit stir. If allowed to they basically kill a board hence why they should be banned.

I had some good debates on PS and that is why I hung around for 4 years. Quite a number of them are now facebook friends. I've given the reason why I left and if you choose not be believe it then thats up to you, I really dont give a shit what you believe.

well why mention me earlier on a thread i hadn't even posted on then ??

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:30 pm

waddle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:I've got no problem you coming on here and debating. However I have a problem with trolls that come on here to shit stir. If allowed to they basically kill a board hence why they should be banned.

Mainly because of what you called me on another thread.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
waddle wrote:

Mainly because of what you called me on another thread.

i thought you didn't give a shit ! :lol:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Actually I dont have time for this Cardiff Swansea thing. Next season when we are in the premier above you ifyou manage to stay up you wont see me wearing the other boot.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Actually I dont have time for this Cardiff Swansea thing. Next season when we are in the premier above you ifyou manage to stay up you wont see me wearing the other boot.

if we manage to stay up , 10th and looking stronger every game 1 defeat in 7 and that was by one goal away to man city , we'll stay up fella
when you are in the prem next season , i've heard that a few times :lol:
cracking debate there fella well done

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:22 pm

You weren't. You signed up last new years eve.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:11 pm

murphy wrote:

I was Blackswan before i got banned and the first Jack on here ;)

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:47 pm

When there's jack on here with a thousnad post or more it just shows how pathetic they are in my opinion! Ok so maybe there are a few bluebirds that post on their boards (planet duck etc) but I wonder how many bluebirds post on there that have made around the thousand post mark like 6 bysedd or waddle or is ot the fact that sub consciously they really want to be bluebirds and that's why they're posting on here all the time. Go on 6 bysedd, waddle etc admit it you're still jealous of us even though we're in a lower league than you (for the time being anyway!)because we always have been and always will be fanwise in a far higher league than you will ever be! :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:13 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
murphy wrote:

Are you sure? You don't seem as bitter as Blackswan was, or are you just behaving yourself more?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:08 pm

murphy wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:
murphy wrote:

Are you sure? You don't seem as bitter as Blackswan was, or are you just behaving yourself more?

Blackswan was banned before we got to the Premier League so we were still rivals.As 6 bysedd i'm more smug than bitter.