Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BENITEZ

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Well what's your opinion lads? How long do you reckon he will last? We know it's only till the end of the season.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: BENITEZ

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:30 pm

He will get well paid........4m......he wont exactly be digging holes in the road for it...........if he does well he gets the job.............if pep dont fancy it.........if he does bad.....just blame chelsea, abramovich and the players.....easy, happy days. Better than getting up at 5-30 and doing 12 hour shifts.......if he changes his mind im available from monday. :D

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:40 pm

benitez is crap. Abramovic is thick
:lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:41 pm

I f*cking hate him. Cant believe we will have to put up with the fat boring mong on our screens again.

Makes Avram Grant look charismatic.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:I f*cking hate him. Cant believe we will have to put up with the fat boring mong on our screens again.

Makes Avram Grant look charismatic.

Plus he looks like the bloke from Toy Story 2

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2386_n.jpg

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

samthomas678 wrote:benitez is crap. Abramovic is thick

he can't be that thick,he's a billionaire! money talks in this game. owners do what they want. your opinion please on being thick? :old: :roll:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:47 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:
samthomas678 wrote:benitez is crap. Abramovic is thick

he can't be that thick,he's a billionaire! money talks in this game. owners do what they want. your opinion please on being thick? :old: :roll:

he found oil, don't need brains to say 'ooo look that water is brown and sticky!' :lol:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:49 pm

the c**t wont look so ridiculous with that goaty now its Movember

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:37 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:Well what's your opinion lads? How long do you reckon he will last? We know it's only till the end of the season.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

End of the season for me...unless he wins the league and /or Pep Guardiola does not want the job :o

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Until Pep is ready.

Don't rate Di Matteo but I don't see the point in this change.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 am

Benitez? Is he the fat Spanish waiter we saw in Liverpool?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:28 am

I'm down to manage Chelsea between 5-6pm on March 17th 2013 but can't make it.
Anyone available for a shift swap?