Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff fan Kimberley now worth 200k

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Anyone else see that story in the Echo, A Cardiff city fan is now worth 200k, she used to give tips to mates on football scores and got so many people asking her as her predictions were coming right, she set up a business where you pay a £1 tip or something !!! shes now made 200k !!!!!!! I wonder if she can help me with the football odds this weekend :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff fan Kimberley now worth 200k

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Not heard of her, But send me a pound and I got some cracking tips...

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:17 pm

What idiot would ask a womans advice on football? pfffft.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Its Kim Bo Yung not Kim Be Ley and we paid 2.5million for him so 200k is not a good price. :? :?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:What idiot would ask a womans advice on football? pfffft.

sexist, ban him

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:06 pm

subbuteoman wrote:Anyone else see that story in the Echo, A Cardiff city fan is now worth 200k, she used to give tips to mates on football scores and got so many people asking her as her predictions were coming right, she set up a business where you pay a £1 tip or something !!! shes now made 200k !!!!!!! I wonder if she can help me with the football odds this weekend :ayatollah:

What are her tits like ?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Xcasual wrote:
subbuteoman wrote:Anyone else see that story in the Echo, A Cardiff city fan is now worth 200k, she used to give tips to mates on football scores and got so many people asking her as her predictions were coming right, she set up a business where you pay a £1 tip or something !!! shes now made 200k !!!!!!! I wonder if she can help me with the football odds this weekend :ayatollah:

What are her tits like ?

11/4 They're a good set...

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Xcasual wrote:

What are her tits like ?

Here she is 23 from Llandaff pic from the IC Wales.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Have you got a picture without the ball as I still can't see her tits?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 am

Fair play to the girl. Nice bit of money making!!