Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

leeds take over complete

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:45 am

leeds have today confirmed that they have been taken over by a dubai consortium who are led by billionaires .
could they be a danger after january ? definatly next year i would say ! :evil: cant stand leeds

Re: leeds take over complete

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:00 am

thomasblue wrote:leeds have today confirmed that they have been taken over by a dubai consortium who are led by billionaires .
could they be a danger after january ? definatly next year i would say ! :evil: cant stand leeds

Money doesn't necessarily buy success, so we'll have to wait and see.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:29 am

thomasblue wrote:leeds have today confirmed that they have been taken over by a dubai consortium who are led by billionaires .

According To journalist From Leeds last Week Company Doing Takeover Are in financial trouble! They are like Sam! Use off shore funds, Nobody Knows Who they are! So May Not have The money fans think they Have.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am

Not a believer in these 'consortiums' Too many people pulling different ways

Tan has pissed many off with the rebrand including me. Bluebird or nothing.

But its HIS vision, not a shared one with another 10 rich men

I prefer that

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:39 am

the fair play system comes in at the end of the season, so they'll have to do all thier spending in jan!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:44 am

taffyapple wrote:Not a believer in these 'consortiums' Too many people pulling different ways

Tan has pissed many off with the rebrand including me. Bluebird or nothing.

But its HIS vision, not a shared one with another 10 rich men

I prefer that

That is the comforting factor of all this TA. Arab consortiums, even worse.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Always been something dodgy about this take over

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 pm

[quote="2blue2handle"]Always been something dodgy about this take over[/quote
Yd

Yes it is dodgy! company At front broke & they Fronting another company! Odd to say the least

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Can't polish a turd

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Pfffft. I heard its the Riddler, Sam Hammam and Steve Day dressed as Arabians.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Be very interesting to see what Warnock does now with money available.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Would like to see Leeds Win on Saturday ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... e-approval

Doesn't apear to be confirmed yet. Looks a little bit iffy too. I think we need to make this season count though as they could be a force next season and now we have a healthy gap on them. I have a feeling next season wont be any easier.

:ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:30 am

its going through lads but with uncle ken still being linked to the club as president why cant he just feck off ! anyway today will show intent of the new owners with it being the last day of the loan window So if neil gets no cash today i honestly think he'll walk ..

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:57 am

https://www.facebook.com/groups/spenval ... p_activity