Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

And its swansea city

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Ive never felt more like singing the blues when cardiff win and swansea lose O cardiff you got me singing the blues loved singing that song

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: And its swansea city

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:48 pm

That's our song you thief :twisted:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:48 pm

2-1 to your capital :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 pm

No issues with jacks on here but posts like this are stupid.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Chargrilled Charlie wrote:No issues with jacks on here but posts like this are stupid.

Never seen so much sense in a first post! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:56 pm

CantonJack wrote:
Chargrilled Charlie wrote:No issues with jacks on here but posts like this are stupid.

:lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:57 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:That's our song you thief :twisted:

childish c**t changing it we sung that song for years are you mad boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 pm

llanellijack wrote:

childish c**t changing it we sung that song for years are you mad boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that you have sniffed a little bit too much glue or is it too much white lightning?

Do the welfare state a favour and get yourself a job or perhaps you could go and find some mates in a squat in townhill and share a needle.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Where's Gavlar when you need him :D

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:05 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
CantonJack wrote:

:lol: Welcome to the board Charlie and a great observation for a first post. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 pm

llanellijack wrote:

if it wasn't such a pathetic childish post fella then I wouldn't have changed it to make you look stupid and for the record you nicked it off of us so go forth and multiply mr nellyjack.
P.S less of the C word aswell sunshine.

He does what he wants,
He does was he waaaants,
tenerife_blu, he does what he wants :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Xcasual wrote:Where's Gavlar when you need him :D

why do you need Gav when I'm here :D

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:10 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
llanellijack wrote:

if it wasn't such a pathetic childish post fella then I wouldn't have changed it to make you look stupid and for the record you nicked it off of us so go forth and multiply mr nellyjack.

He does what he wants,
He does was he waaaants,

sunshine dont talk so gay

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:14 pm

llanellijack wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
llanellijack wrote:

He does what he wants,
He does was he waaaants,

:roll: :lol:
have a look in the mirror jack boy, now run along and get ready for bed as you have school in the morning, and stop sleeping with your sister :o

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 pm

llanellijack wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
llanellijack wrote:

He does what he wants,
He does was he waaaants,

Love the banter Llanelli Jack. You really are thinking deeply about those responses. What next an appearance on Mastermind?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
llanellijack wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
llanellijack wrote:

He does what he wants,
He does was he waaaants,

Love the banter Llanelli Jack. You really are thinking deeply about those responses. What next an appearance on Mastermind?

getting bored now fellow welshmen goodnight ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:22 pm

llanellijack wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
llanellijack wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
llanellijack wrote:

He does what he wants,
He does was he waaaants,

Have a look here http://www.windup-products.com/ if your getting bored

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:23 pm

llanellijack wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
llanellijack wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
llanellijack wrote:

He does what he wants,
He does was he waaaants,

there's a good boy ;)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Not Mastermind Gareth but I think Llanellijerk will be appearing on the following series pretty soon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01d224l

From the BBC website: -"The first episode of a hard-hitting documentary series on homelessness. Told through extraordinary and compelling personal stories in the run-up to Christmas, a unique insight into the day-to-day life of those living on Swansea's streets. Llanellijerk ends up sleeping in a tunnel under Swansea railway station, Twaddle escapes the violence of Swansea's streets sleeping rough in the woods while performing sex-acts on fellow junkies for another fix whilst Swanseasalad69 tries to make ends meet selling the Big Issue which he also spells incorrectly."

Swansea tourist board has got their work cut-our for sure. Pretty. Shitty.City.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:36 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Not Mastermind Gareth but I think Llanellijerk will be appearing on the following series pretty soon.

From the BBC website: -"The first episode of a hard-hitting documentary series on homelessness. Told through extraordinary and compelling personal stories in the run-up to Christmas, a unique insight into the day-to-day life of those living on Swansea's streets. Llanellijerk ends up sleeping in a tunnel under Swansea railway station, Twaddle escapes the violence of Swansea's streets sleeping rough in the woods while performing sex-acts on fellow junkies for another fix whilst Swanseasalad69 tries to make ends meet selling the Big Issue which he also spells incorrectly."

stop showing off ,yes you have a warm caravan to sleep in but there's no need to mock the homeless

top of the range !!!!!! :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:56 pm

waddle wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Not Mastermind Gareth but I think Llanellijerk will be appearing on the following series pretty soon.

stop showing off ,yes you have a warm caravan to sleep in but there's no need to mock the homeless

top of the range !!!!!! :lol:

Ah. Twiddle the Fiddler. That Poor Poor Idjut Boy. Obsessed. And clearly loves caravans. In the interest of BBC research, exactly how much heroine do you get in exchange for your Housing Benefit payment? Does it last the month? I hear the Amazon warehouse are looking for temporary workers over the Christmas period. Why don't you get up early, have a good wash and see if you can get something there? Its a start, isn't it?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Bellamy to Ramsey short, Ramsey with a quick return to Bellamy, Bellamy shoots, its clipped the inside of the post. ITS IN. WHAT A BEAUTYYYYYY IN THE DYING MOMENTS AGAINST SWANSEA CITY CARDIFF BORN AND BRED CRAIG BELLAMY STEALS THE SPOILS.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:52 am

llanellijack wrote:Ive never felt more like singing the blues when cardiff win and swansea lose O cardiff you got me singing the blues loved singing that song

Erm, perhaps you need to think about this one again boyo. So thick, he hasn't actually read what he's posted :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:20 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:
llanellijack wrote:Ive never felt more like singing the blues when cardiff win and swansea lose O cardiff you got me singing the blues loved singing that song

Erm, perhaps you need to think about this one again boyo. So thick, he hasn't actually read what he's posted :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Is he really? Or are you so thick you can't understand that the original post has been edited by a moderator, as he states in this thread :?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:27 am

NJ73 wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

Is he really? Or are you so thick you can't understand that the original post has been edited by a moderator, as he states in this thread :?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:49 pm

BadaBing wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

Really - where? Take your fingers out of your mother and explain where that is in his posting.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Xcasual wrote:Where's Gavlar when you need him :D

more important: where is Tank? :lol:

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
BadaBing wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

Really - where? Take your fingers out of your mother and explain where that is in his posting.

I edited the OP's thread :lol: :lol: