Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Taffs unlike you Cardiff fans

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Taffs yes us Leeds are having a bad run but we are loyal and will still take 1,000's away every game we play, i was at Millwall and so were 1,000 of other proud yorkshiremen. our home crowd average is stll bigger than you taffs and will be come may taffs don't 4 get to cheer us on v palace :D

Leeds leeds leeds

Re: Taffs unlike you Cardiff fans

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:43 pm

2 > 18.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:44 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:Taffs yes us Leeds are having a bad run but we are loyal and will still take 1,000's away every game we play, i was at Millwall and so were 1,000 of other proud yorkshiremen. our home crowd average is stll bigger than you taffs and will be come may taffs don't 4 get to cheer us on v palace :D

Leeds leeds leeds

maybe but your team is f*cking miles behind ours :D scumbag :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Mmm 2nd in the table or 18th, mmmmm

And to take 1000 to the den, woohoo, we took about 700,

But I think we won? Did we? Oh yeah 2-0 :ayatollah:

Night

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Good luck against Palace but I'm worried cos your home record is shit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:52 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Mmm 2nd in the table or 18th, mmmmm

Night

And they got smacked everywhere by the OB :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:Taffs yes us Leeds are having a bad run but we are loyal and will still take 1,000's away every game we play, i was at Millwall and so were 1,000 of other proud yorkshiremen. our home crowd average is stll bigger than you taffs and will be come may taffs don't 4 get to cheer us on v palace :D

Leeds leeds leeds

I hope you were the c**t that got hit on the head

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Xcasual wrote:

Night

Yeah heard about that :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Xcasual wrote:

Night

boys stop arguing when we were in champ we always filled millwall little away end bumboys the lot of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 pm

llanellijack wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Night

boys stop arguing when we were in champ we always filled millwall little away end bumboys the lot of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aww another silly little 12 year old troll!

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Leeds leeds leeds

There is more chance of Hitler coming for lunch than you lot making the play offs you dopy tw*t :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Leeds leeds leeds

There is more chance of Hitler coming for lunch than you lot making the play offs you dopy tw*t :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Haven't won in 10.. at least during this point of the Carling Cup we didn't let it affect our run.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:19 pm

your boring me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Leeds leeds leeds

You will have our full surpport when Leeds play Palace ;)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:28 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Leeds leeds leeds

You will have our full surpport when Leeds play Palace ;)

What's the odds on palace 3-0. ?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Leeds leeds leeds

Get back on your mothers tit

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:29 pm

attention seeker alert :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:28 pm

Leeds leeds leeds
last time we saw you on this forum i believe the day was when you lost 6-1 agianst watford :D :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Leeds leeds leeds

Ace

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:34 pm

League One for you lot. Bye.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:21 am

llanellijack wrote:boys stop arguing when we were in champ we always filled millwall little away end bumboys the lot of you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You couldn't fill a shelter in an air raid :lol:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 am

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:Taffs yes us Leeds are having a bad run but we are loyal and will still take 1,000's away every game we play, i was at Millwall and so were 1,000 of other proud yorkshiremen. our home crowd average is stll bigger than you taffs and will be come may taffs don't 4 get to cheer us on v palace,anyway i've got to now i haven't done my homework and if i don't do it by 9 i can' watch green st again,it really is my favourite film

Leeds leeds leeds

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 am

Why do people still reply to this tw*t?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:05 am

llanellijack wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Night

no you didn't. swansea took 1,000 to millwall at the end of the 10/11 season. we took 1,800 there that season.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:54 am

leeds last home game was 19,100 against watford
i believe we had 22k against boro.
are you not supposed to be a big club?
and the atmosphere was crap against watford,you only started singing when you had nine,only about 8k left at final whistle,bunch of wankers

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:09 pm

I like this guys spirit, shame Leeds are shit... probably why he joined the Cardiff City forum :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 pm

llanellijack wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Night

Don't you mean these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1nCqKfE ... re=related