Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Development team line up tonight

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:16 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
charlieduke wrote:How did Jordan Mutch get on. ? Did he play the full 90 minutes ?

Cardiff City midfielder Jordon Mutch returns to action

Midfielder Jordon Mutch played for the first time in two months as Cardiff's development team beat Colchester United 4-0.

Mutch has not featured for Cardiff's first-team since the victory over Millwall but scored in a 60 minute appearance at Cardiff City Stadium.

Manager Malky Mackay had previously said Mutch would not be rushed back into action.

"It's been a long time, but I'm thankful to be out there," Mutch said.

"I'll be back in training on Thursday and Friday, hoping to be a part of the team. I'll certainly be putting myself out there to be a part of the team when I'm in training.

"If it happens, it happens, but I want to play a part in keeping this team on a run and up there at the top end of the table.

"It's been good watching the boys win, but also frustrating as I wanted to be out there and playing. As there's nothing more I enjoy doing than playing football."

The 20-year-old midfielder joined Cardiff City on a free transfer from Birmingham City during the summer.

Free transfer? :lol:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:23 pm

...And the above was taken from the BBC Website :shock:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:24 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:...And the above was taken from the BBC Website :shock:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20428725

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:17 pm

ffs morons :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: free hahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Just watching the highlights, WTF are Colchester wearing :lol: