Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Experienced Recruitment Consultants wanted

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:38 pm

My company is expanding at an incredible rate and just wondering if there are any Experienced Recruitment Consultants on here.

Re: Experienced Recruitment Consultants wanted

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Good luck. What's your company called.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Angry Man wrote:My company is expanding at an incredible rate and just wondering if there are any Experienced Recruitment Consultants on here.

if im honest,i see recruitment companies as nothing more than leaches that drive down the wage of the working man,

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Krabb your clueless.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:27 pm

jonah wrote:Krabb your clueless.

try me....why...after 30 years in construction....you tell me why im clueless

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Gotta agree with Krabb about this. Should be outlawed, Ponces one and all.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:50 pm

gpbluebird1927 wrote:Gotta agree with Krabb about this. Should be outlawed, Ponces one and all.

they take between 50p and £1.50 per hour,,for finding me a job that i am more than capable of finding for myself, :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Oooh look at me.

Dont listen to this guy he is a fantasist.

He reckoned the council owed renters 11 million in overpayments when in truth it was 29k

:lol:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:34 pm

angry man,

im looking to go into recruitment consultancy im 25 6 years consumer sales and
3 years in business telesales.

Dont mind working for you as long as you dont get angry in the mornings.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Oooh look at me.

He reckoned the council owed renters 11 million in overpayments when in truth it was 29k

Do you really believe that !!! Bearing in mind I copied one bit of evidence onto this forum just a few days ago.

I would never have you down to listening to Labour propaganda Polo

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:47 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Do you really believe that !!! Bearing in mind I copied one bit of evidence onto this forum just a few days ago.

You couldnt even get the math right when quizzed. Put some rubbish in there about court costs to defend your slip up.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:58 pm

krabb wrote:
Angry Man wrote:My company is expanding at an incredible rate and just wondering if there are any Experienced Recruitment Consultants on here.

if im honest,i see recruitment companies as nothing more than leaches that drive down the wage of the working man,

spot on

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

You couldnt even get the math right when quizzed. Put some rubbish in there about court costs to defend your slip up.

Ive always said that Im very happy to produce the paperwork/evidence to anyone who wants it as I'm very proud of my findings. If you check the said post no-one questioned me about the math as I stated that straight away when posted. Bearing in mind that Jackie who sent me that email which I posted quickly got sacked in her role as chief of Merthyr Valley Homes after I leaked that email I can assure you its £11.1 million

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:18 pm

krabb wrote:
gpbluebird1927 wrote:Gotta agree with Krabb about this. Should be outlawed, Ponces one and all.

they take between 50p and £1.50 per hour,,for finding me a job that i am more than capable of finding for myself, :ayatollah:

Got some work thro an agency 16 years ago. Was earning 12 quid an hour and found out the agency were getting 25 quid an hour for me. Never again, ponces or pimps like i said.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Ive always said that Im very happy to produce the paperwork/evidence to anyone who wants it as I'm very proud of my findings. If you check the said post no-one questioned me about the math as I stated that straight away when posted. Bearing in mind that Jackie who sent me that email which I posted quickly got sacked in her role as chief of Merthyr Valley Homes after I leaked that email I can assure you its £11.1 million

Did you find her a new job?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 pm

krabb wrote:

and the rest!! My experience is that they get somewhere near double what they are paying you.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Did you find her a new job?

Yeah of course he did, he gets half her wages now.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:46 pm

krabb wrote:

not being funny but its the Companies who go to them in the first place that create the business opportunity. The reason being its the best way to find decent staff.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:47 pm

krabb wrote:
jonah wrote:Krabb your clueless.

try me....why...after 30 years in construction....you tell me why im clueless

because your in construction and not recruitment ?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:49 pm

gpbluebird1927 wrote:
krabb wrote:

Got some work thro an agency 16 years ago. Was earning 12 quid an hour and found out the agency were getting 25 quid an hour for me. Never again, ponces or pimps like i said.

Why didnt you get the job directly then ?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:51 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Polo too busy hitting the bookies not the polls! 32 red ?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Daya wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Do your wife and children know about your sleazy dungeon secret you alchy tw*t?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 pm

krabb wrote:

don't blame the recruitment agencies blame the companies who are to lazy to do the recruitment themselves, that's how I see it in my experience.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Daya wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Do your wife and children know about your sleazy dungeon secret you alchy tw*t?

16 red .

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:26 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
krabb wrote:

don't blame the recruitment agencies blame the companies who are to lazy to do the recruitment themselves, that's how I see it in my experience.

Lazy ? recruitment Companies find better quality . For instance if you owned a printers you would want a printer printing quality printing ....

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:33 pm

war job.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Daya wrote:
krabb wrote:

Lazy ? recruitment Companies find better quality . For instance if you owned a printers you would want a printer printing quality printing ....

Not always the case though is it mate, we have just as many shit people put through by agencies as we do good. Insurance, mainly on fixed term contracts.

Like I said though, people shouldn't blame the agencies they should blame the firms. Some companies are happy to pay an agent to do the leg work that they could do themselves and save themselves some money at the same time.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Daya wrote:
krabb wrote:

Not always the case though is it mate, we have just as many shit people put through by agencies as we do good. Insurance, mainly on fixed term contracts.

Like I said though, people shouldn't blame the agencies they should blame the firms. Some companies are happy to pay an agent to do the leg work that they could do themselves and save themselves some money at the same time.

It's the day of the agent i guess ....get your point though