Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS 3 YEARS OLD TODAY

Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:Happy 3rd birthday CardiffCityForum, I loves this forum I do ;)

The best forum I have ever seen and I have net some great friends from this and the forum trips

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, including lots of Steves!

:lol:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:28 pm

I have made some new great friends from logging on 3 years ago.Long may the forum continue :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:37 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What a crazy three years as well :lol:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:46 pm

This messageboard would be dead without me.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 pm

:occasion4: well done owain ,all the mods ,carlos and of course a big thank you to annis.a real deal top banana production.love it.great bunch of lads on here.britains number 1 board

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I feel old :lol:

Not the little kid anymore Fishy, you're one of the elder statesmen of the forum :D :ayatollah:

And best looking ;)

Most pissed perhaps.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:04 am

jtc wrote::occasion4: well done owain ,all the mods ,carlos and of course a big thank you to annis.a real deal top banana production.love it.great bunch of lads on here.britains number 1 board

And of course the board wouldn't be as successful as it is without good posts and replies from non Cardiff City fans like you Jeff

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:Happy 3rd birthday CardiffCityForum, I loves this forum I do ;)

The best forum I have ever seen and I have net some great friends from this and the forum trips

Yeah, including lots of Steves!

Yes Nedd, a forum full of Steve's

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:23 am

tenerife_blu wrote:
jtc wrote::occasion4: well done owain ,all the mods ,carlos and of course a big thank you to annis.a real deal top banana production.love it.great bunch of lads on here.britains number 1 board

And of course the board wouldn't be as successful as it is without good posts and replies from non Cardiff City fans like you Jeff

thank you steve.some great posters on here,your one of them.love it.love the deep debates,the jack threads even the swansea/gower stuff.all good crack.this board was responsible for me choosing to go to gower on holiday to catch the ccfc v brum game.annis=welsh tourism guru :lol:k.r.o :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:29 am

Made so many Friends on here and some from other clubs including Jeff and Paul. Some don't agree with having friends from other clubs but hey tough :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:31 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Made so many Friends on here and some from other clubs including Jeff and Paul. Some don't agree with having friends from other clubs but hey tough :ayatollah:

Depends what clubs!

Nah, makes no difference to me.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:13 pm

The best corner of the internet. A sanctuary for a dying breed of Cardiff fans and for that I thank you all.

:old:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Without a doubt the best forum on CCFC. We have some superb individuals onboard and its been a place where friends have been made and achievements made. Forum buses, Mikey Dye tribute arranged, Ridsdale protest, charities helped, International trips organised, Place to meet for pints prior to kick off in Ninian etc etc.

Well done everyone involved and the posters we have :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Made so many Friends on here and some from other clubs including Jeff and Paul. Some don't agree with having friends from other clubs but hey tough :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: k.r.o

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:57 pm

jtc wrote:

I second that Steve. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jtc wrote:

top m/b annis.thanks again for starting it.the football game for m.d and the help for young aiden made me think these lads don,t talk about it they do it.think the jack lads were great for getting a team together too.some great people on here .glad i,v met a few :D hopefully meet some more.i don,t really go on other boards,think i done about 100 or so on a blues site which i post on now and then.this board is nowhere near as cliquey as the others i,v read.long live ccf.k.r.o :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:59 pm

jtc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jtc wrote:

top m/b annis.thanks again for starting it.the football game for m.d and the help for young aiden made me think these lads don,t talk about it they do it.think the jack lads were great for getting a team together too.some great people on here .glad i,v met a few :D hopefully meet some more.i don,t really go on other boards,think i done about 100 or so on a blues site which i post on now and then.this board is nowhere near as cliquey as the others i,v read.long live ccf.k.r.o :ayatollah:

Bloody hell Jeff you have 1821 posts, nearly double what I got :shock: and your a Blues fan :lol: I think your just as obsessed with us as the jacks are ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:19 pm

jtc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jtc wrote:

Cheers Jeff, look forward to seeing you New Years day at your place. :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jtc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
jtc wrote:

Cheers Jeff, look forward to seeing you New Years day at your place. :ayatollah:

Yes Annis I'm looking forward to that aswell :ayatollah: