Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Peterboro - 5 calls in 5 days

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:31 pm

To add to the efforts to fill the stadium for the Petrboro match......try the above

set aside 2 mins mon-fri this week and phone/contact /e-mail someone who you have not spoken to/seem for a while.

Tell them about the offer.

Report your efforts back on here ( I will let you know how I get on)......if they don't want tickets....at least you have kept in touch eh !!

good hunting

Re: Peterboro - 5 calls in 5 days

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Nickerino wrote:To add to the efforts to fill the stadium for the Petrboro match......try the above

set aside 2 mins mon-fri this week and phone/contact /e-mail someone who you have not spoken to/seem for a while.

Report your efforts back on here ( I will let you know how I get on)......if they don't want tickets....at least you have kept in touch eh !!

good hunting

Good man, we can all do our bit, I have got thirteen sold and also managed to up grade me and the wife's tickets to the lounge on level 4 for an extra tenner, great deal all round.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:39 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Nickerino wrote:To add to the efforts to fill the stadium for the Petrboro match......try the above

good hunting

Good man, we can all do our bit, I have got thirteen sold and also managed to up grade me and the wife's tickets to the lounge on level 4 for an extra tenner, great deal all round.

So you are encouraging people to come to the game, then going in the posh seats, to get away from them?
Who are you bringing, and do we need to avoid them as well. You said they are old, are there toilet issues with them? :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Been telling my old school mates about the deal and close relatives who go down the City when they can, hopefully they take the offer! :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:42 pm

good hunting

I spoke to two people on the weekend. One can't make it because of his shifts and the other is going, so I'll get him a ticket. I'll be contacting others this week, by phone and tinternet.

:thumbup:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:32 pm

I just went down and got 9 tickets for £54 great deal.7 new fans and the wife all in n/s 117. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:24 pm

looks like 1 adult and 1 child straight off.

2nd call later today

cheers

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:29 pm

ive done my bit
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/cardiff ... gh-1370748

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:30 pm

also i have told all the mini section at my club which around 100, hopefully i well get a few to go. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Kids footie team....that's my Thursday contact as it's training night...might hopefully get a couple then !

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:19 pm

no joy on Tue.....hopefully better today

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:53 pm

x grangetown wrote:I just went down and got 9 tickets for £54 great deal.7 new fans and the wife all in n/s 117. :ayatollah:

Just come back from Ticket Office, bought 9 tickets for £36 - awesome value!

I expect a fair bit more interest and asked the TO staff if other people can book direct using my Ambo number, they said they would allow this if I pass on my address, ambo number & date of birth.

Might be worth passing this info on?

Cmon everybody it only needs 500 fans to sell 10 tickets to virtually sell out the stadium, that's roughly 1 in every 40 regular home fans. We can all play our part, sold 11 so far and planning for many more. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Great thread.

Hats off to you all.

That's the spirit Bluebirds

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Just had an e-mail for another 6 (2 adults, 4 U 16's), passed my details on, cmon lads spread the word :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:05 pm

I popped to the stadium yesterday and bought 10 - 5 adults and 5 children for £55 - serious bargain, that.

I can still use my son's allocation, which is also 10 and I'm waiting for a few people to get back to me.

Let's fill the place. A great pre-Christmas day out for all concerned and let's pump up the volume in the stadium so that the occasional visitors are impressed and think about returning.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:23 pm

got my tickets this morning, cant wait!! what do we think the attendance will be? close to sell out??? :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:25 pm

T1JMO wrote:got my tickets this morning, cant wait!! what do we think the attendance will be? close to sell out??? :ayatollah:

Hopefully, if enough people keep putting in the effort.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:59 pm

im booking two tickets but im not a season ticket holder so i pay 20quid a ticket then is it?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:23 pm

mikestrinati wrote:im booking two tickets but im not a season ticket holder so i pay 20quid a ticket then is it?

Nope. It's only a tenner when bought via an Ambassador and you can get some via one of us.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
mikestrinati wrote:im booking two tickets but im not a season ticket holder so i pay 20quid a ticket then is it?

Nope. It's only a tenner when bought via an Ambassador and you can get some via one of us.

Can anyone sort me out two tickets together then please and il pay through paypal or something?? :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:50 pm

mikestrinati wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Can anyone sort me out two tickets together then please and il pay through paypal or something?? :ayatollah:

If you know an ambassador, quote their name & address along with their date of birth and get their fan no, then you can get tickets from club either by phone or in person. Good luck ! :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:I popped to the stadium yesterday and bought 10 - 5 adults and 5 children for £55 - serious bargain, that.

I can still use my son's allocation, which is also 10 and I'm waiting for a few people to get back to me.

Let's fill the place. A great pre-Christmas day out for all concerned and let's pump up the volume in the stadium so that the occasional visitors are impressed and think about returning.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No limits now Nedd, get as many as you like, 15 & counting here!

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:31 am

Valley Lad wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:I popped to the stadium yesterday and bought 10 - 5 adults and 5 children for £55 - serious bargain, that.

No limits now Nedd, get as many as you like, 15 & counting here!

Nice one.

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:02 pm

well I finished up with having to get 4 extra tickets from that exercise....so not too bad.

but there is still loads of time left and I have set myself a target of 4 more.

crack on

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Anyone willing to share their ambassador details so I can get a pair of tickets to this? Or if anyone's got a pair I'll gladly pay you for them.