Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Talking of films
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin_Town

Where did they get idea from? Read plot

Re: Gypsy count 2012

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:31 pm

waddle wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
waddle wrote:well we've got some of your's dossing down in port eynon for a start grange end star and his family are down there so you can cross those rats off your figure anyway

filthy rats :x

well if their ours then they cant be gypo's so il gladly cross them off my figure. 239,995 odd. happy now? :ayatollah:

5 you must be joking !!!! how many gypo families have 5 members , have you seen the film snatch ?
we'll call it 239,950 , it may be a top of the range caravan but grange end probably fills it with his lurchers and lengths of copper pipe as well as 20 kids
grange end star = filthy pikey rat

They do make me laugh Waddle. They would have us believe that Cardiff is some kind of cultural utopia, where the streets are lined with gold, and is a place where only the great and the good choose to call home. This couldn't be further from the truth. They have all the same problems as Swansea, but coz it's a bigger city, on a grander scale. For my sins I work regularly in Cardiff (working there tomorrow as it happens) and I have witnessed first hand the social underclasses of such places as ely, splott, adamsdown, pentwyn, llanederyn, st.mellons, grangetown, butetown, riverside, etc, etc. Places where the degenerates are allowed to roam free, and lets not forget that these are the lucky ones. Don't forget that most Cardiff fans are from outside the city. Poor souls who "work" and live in the Rhondda valley. A depressing collection of ex-mining shanty towns and favela's that make the townships of johannesberg seem like an attractive place to call home. One thing I will grant them, is that they do have a nice shopping centre (or so my mother tells me). Well better than ours anyway. However, Swansea more than makes up for that by having the beautiful Gower peninsula as part of it.
Anyway, I've come to the conclussion that all this business of calling us gypo's/pikeys (a completely foundless accusation) is simply a diversionary tactic, used to divert attention away from their own miserable lives. After all, who'd want to be a Cardiff city fan eh??

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Just been into 'Magic Daps' caravan, and the walls are covered with this :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:40 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Just been into 'Magic Daps' caravan, and the walls are covered with this :shock:

Oooooh, look at you! Aren't you the lucky one! Cathays.. how posh are you! And there was me just saying what a bunch of neanderthal knuckle dragging degenerates you all were. I take it all back, Cardiff has at least one posh fan!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Magic daps wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Just been into 'Magic Daps' caravan, and the walls are covered with this :shock:

Oooooh, look at you! Aren't you the lucky one! Cathays.. how posh are you! And there was me just saying what a bunch of neanderthal knuckle dragging degenerates you all were. I take it all back, Cardiff has at least one posh fan!

I'm a student mate :lol:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Magic daps wrote:They do make me laugh Waddle. They would have us believe that Cardiff is some kind of cultural utopia, where the streets are lined with gold, and is a place where only the great and the good choose to call home. This couldn't be further from the truth. They have all the same problems as Swansea, but coz it's a bigger city, on a grander scale. For my sins I work regularly in Cardiff (working there tomorrow as it happens) and I have witnessed first hand the social underclasses of such places as ely, splott, adamsdown, pentwyn, llanederyn, st.mellons, grangetown, butetown, riverside, etc, etc. Places where the degenerates are allowed to roam free, and lets not forget that these are the lucky ones. Don't forget that most Cardiff fans are from outside the city. Poor souls who "work" and live in the Rhondda valley. A depressing collection of ex-mining shanty towns and favela's that make the townships of johannesberg seem like an attractive place to call home. One thing I will grant them, is that they do have a nice shopping centre (or so my mother tells me). Well better than ours anyway. However, Swansea more than makes up for that by having the beautiful Gower peninsula as part of it.
Anyway, I've come to the conclussion that all this business of calling us gypo's/pikeys (a completely foundless accusation) is simply a diversionary tactic, used to divert attention away from their own miserable lives. After all, who'd want to be a Cardiff city fan eh??

the gowers not yours you deluded fool :D

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Ah. Twaddle The Fiddler. On here again. So poor. So dim. So angry. So Obsessed.

Still trying to avoid the truth and its hurting you like crazy. And you continue digging a bigger hole for yourself to be further ridiculed. And judging by your posts, you are absolutely furious. So here it is yet again:

"Its definitely a nice place to visit but way too remote as a place to live. As a result of this, the locals are a bit backwards - they understandably have a small-town attitude as they haven't done a lot with their lives. The football and egg success must be a welcome consolation to them, even if temporary. I imagine that if you were small-minded and with limited life-chances, you would have to find things to occupy your mind. This is why Swansea has a significant heroine problem. Terrible really. An alternative to this could be trying to feel good about yourself by, errrr, posting up silly static caravan statistics on another teams MB. As Captain Mainwaring would say, "You Stupid Boy!".

Now, did you get up early today for the job search? We're all sick of paying benefits to you, your family and friends down there - its just not right. You've been obsessively posting on here all day so you've obviously wasted yet another day - again. Its not healthy. You need to get up early, wash and really try harder. That way, you won't end up like your Mum & Dad, will you? Oh, you need to also be a lot more intelligent in your job search as if your posts are anything to go by, your clearly not the sharpest tool in the box, are you? Obsessed.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:54 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Magic daps wrote:They do make me laugh Waddle. They would have us believe that Cardiff is some kind of cultural utopia, where the streets are lined with gold, and is a place where only the great and the good choose to call home. This couldn't be further from the truth. They have all the same problems as Swansea, but coz it's a bigger city, on a grander scale. For my sins I work regularly in Cardiff (working there tomorrow as it happens) and I have witnessed first hand the social underclasses of such places as ely, splott, adamsdown, pentwyn, llanederyn, st.mellons, grangetown, butetown, riverside, etc, etc. Places where the degenerates are allowed to roam free, and lets not forget that these are the lucky ones. Don't forget that most Cardiff fans are from outside the city. Poor souls who "work" and live in the Rhondda valley. A depressing collection of ex-mining shanty towns and favela's that make the townships of johannesberg seem like an attractive place to call home. One thing I will grant them, is that they do have a nice shopping centre (or so my mother tells me). Well better than ours anyway. However, Swansea more than makes up for that by having the beautiful Gower peninsula as part of it.

Did you read my previous posts earlier on this thread regarding the Gower? You make yourself look stupid by continuing to insist that the Gower is some kind of independent state!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Magic daps wrote:

I'm posh too :D

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:37 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

No my tinker friend, I'm sorry to inform you that you are not. Tonyrefail and posh are 2 words that should NEVER be used in the same sentence. Words like hillbilly, yokel, red neck, inbred, mountain dweller and hoedown are however matches made in heaven.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

No my tinker friend, I'm sorry to inform you that you are not. Tonyrefail and posh are 2 words that should NEVER be used in the same sentence. Words like hillbilly, yokel, red neck, inbred, mountain dweller and hoedown are however matches made in heaven.

A lot of nice houses being built around Tonyrefail these days. You should come and have a look at them. It may tempt you to buy one and move up this way. Nice and close to our lovely capital city, and far away from that stinking hole called Swansea.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:09 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

A lot of nice houses being built around Tonyrefail these days. You should come and have a look at them. It may tempt you to buy one and move up this way. Nice and close to our lovely capital city, and far away from that stinking hole called Swansea.

Even though I'd never heared of your yokel town before and had to google it, I was surprised to see that its only 15 miles closer to Cardiff than it is to Swansea. Not exactly oceans apart then Murphy eh?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Did you read my previous posts earlier on this thread regarding the Gower? You make yourself look stupid by continuing to insist that the Gower is some kind of independent state!

and you make yourself look stupid by continuing to believe that the gower, which was there long before your scummy little town even existed belongs to you. we are your capital, the gower is ours. we just tell you to keep it tidy for when we wanna visit. :D

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

and you make yourself look stupid by continuing to believe that the gower, which was there long before your scummy little town even existed belongs to you. we are your capital, the gower is ours. we just tell you to keep it tidy for when we wanna visit. :D

"Ours"? I thought you weren't from Cardiff? Or do you mean the Gower belongs to Cardiff city fc? :lol: Anyway back to your outrageous "the Gower doesn't belong to Swansea" statement... I'm still waiting for a reasonable counter-argument that explains why the following isn't true...

Taken from Martin Caton's (M.P for Gower) website..

The Constituency lies entirely within the borders of the City & County of Swansea

Are you seriously suggesting that Mr Caton doesn't know where his own constituency is?
Seriously?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

"Ours"? I thought you weren't from Cardiff? Or do you mean the Gower belongs to Cardiff city fc? :lol: Anyway back to your outrageous "the Gower doesn't belong to Swansea" statement... I'm still waiting for a reasonable counter-argument that explains why the following isn't true...

The Constituency lies entirely within the borders of the City & County of Swansea

Are you seriously suggesting that Mr Caton doesn't know where his own constituency is?
Seriously?

im giving as reasonable a counter-argument as your claim deserves. you say you own the gower, well im saying as your capital we own it. i know we dont, just like i know you dont. just because this martin caton's constituency lies within the borders of the city and county of swansea means its yours, you own it? :lol: ravings of a mad man. so come on, prove to me once and for all that swansea owns the gower. surely there are deeds or summin to back this claim up.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Seriously?

im giving as reasonable a counter-argument as your claim deserves. you say you own the gower, well im saying as your capital we own it. i know we dont, just like i know you dont. just because this martin caton's constituency lies within the borders of the city and county of swansea means its yours, you own it? :lol: ravings of a mad man. so come on, prove to me once and for all that swansea owns the gower. surely there are deeds or summin to back this claim up.

Are you an imbecile? Who said anything about "owning" the Gower? Nobody "owns" the Gower, however what cannot be disputed is that the Gower is geographically, administrativley, and politically part of the city and county of Swansea. So for all intents and purposes, the GOWER IS PART OF THE CITY AND COUNTY OF SWANSEA.

Are you seriously still disputing this? :roll:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Magic daps wrote:Are you an imbecile? Who said anything about "owning" the Gower? Nobody "owns" the Gower, however what cannot be disputed is that the Gower is geographically, administrativley, and politically part of the city and county of Swansea. So for all intents and purposes, the GOWER IS PART OF THE CITY AND COUNTY OF SWANSEA.

so you dont own it, nobody does, so therefore its not yours. ok thanks for clearing that up. got there in the end eh! :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:Gentlemen and scholar's,
Here is a link to the latest statistics from the Welsh assemby government on the annual gypsy and traveller caravan count....

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2012en.pdf

Swansea caravan count is up from 16 to 22.
Cardiff caravan count is up from 129 to 167.

Therefore i can announce that Cardiff remains the pikey capital of Wales.

Of course there are. The gypsies come from Ireland and get to Swansea and wish they had stayed in Fishguard but rather than go back they carry on to Cardiff and settle here as its a decent place to live. What else did you expect? Surely you don't expect members of the human race to actually choose to live in Swansea do you? :shock:

And what of the 58 families that decided not to settle in Cardiff and continued on to Newport? If your theory is correct, it says a lot about Cardiff that they'd prefer Newport!

they were chased out of cardiff for being mistaken as jacks :D

But Swansea doesn't have any pikeys remember?! :roll:

Jacks and Pikeys are the same breed. Dobermann's and Chihuahua's are also both dogs. Just because one has a bigger bite it doesn't mean they aren't of the same kind. Jacks are like little chihuahua's with no bite. :lol:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Magic daps wrote:Are you an imbecile? Who said anything about "owning" the Gower? Nobody "owns" the Gower, however what cannot be disputed is that the Gower is geographically, administrativley, and politically part of the city and county of Swansea. So for all intents and purposes, the GOWER IS PART OF THE CITY AND COUNTY OF SWANSEA.

so you dont own it, nobody does, so therefore its not yours. ok thanks for clearing that up. got there in the end eh! :ayatollah:

Let's start again. I'll ask you again, and this time I want a simple yes or no answer. Is the Gower part of the city and county of Swansea? WAIT! Stop and think now before you jump in with a no vote and make yourself retarded. Think for a minute of all the hard evidence I've provided in previous posts and weigh that up against the nonsensical conjecture that you've provided. Remember.. I'm looking for a simple yes or no answer..
Is the Gower part of the city and county of Swansea?
Yes or no?

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Blackwood is run by Caerphily Borough Council. but no way is it in Caerphilly, the same goes for the Gower, it is run by Swansea city council but not actually in The city of Swansea.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Let's start again. I'll ask you again, and this time I want a simple yes or no answer. Is the Gower part of the city and county of Swansea? WAIT! Stop and think now before you jump in with a no vote and make yourself retarded. Think for a minute of all the hard evidence I've provided in previous posts and weigh that up against the nonsensical conjecture that you've provided. Remember.. I'm looking for a simple yes or no answer..
Yes or no?

Do you really want to answer this one ;)

Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:41 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Yes or no?

your like a dog with a bone. weve already established that the gower isnt yours. now go away and find the evidence that proves otherwise! or let it go mush! :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Magicprat and his fellow gypo's must have been creaming their pants in 1996 when the county of swansea was formed and the gower was part of it. I'm sure the only people in the gower who class themselves as jacks are the one's who support the swans. Judging by their support, i doubt thats many.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:59 pm

murphy wrote:Magicprat and his fellow gypo's must have been creaming their pants in 1996 when the county of swansea was formed and the gower was part of it. I'm sure the only people in the gower who class themselves as jacks are the one's who support the swans. Judging by their support, i doubt thats many.

Fair play murphy, you have shown maturity beyond your years by accepting that I'm right. Im well aware that these other knob jockeys are attempting to get a rise out of me by denying the blatently obvious, but you at least have seen the light. Is it making your skin crawl, getting praise from a jack in front of your peers? :lol:

I do need to pull you up on one thing though... I was creaming my pants as you put it in 1996 when the gower became part of Swansea, but not for the reasons that you might think. You see I was born and raised a gower boy, so when Swansea opened its arms and accepted us into the fold, it was truly an honour to become an official jack. A proud day indeed. :P

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Obsessed.
Gypos.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:Magicprat and his fellow gypo's must have been creaming their pants in 1996 when the county of swansea was formed and the gower was part of it. I'm sure the only people in the gower who class themselves as jacks are the one's who support the swans. Judging by their support, i doubt thats many.

Fair play murphy, you have shown maturity beyond your years by accepting that I'm right. Im well aware that these other knob jockeys are attempting to get a rise out of me by denying the blatently obvious, but you at least have seen the light. Is it making your skin crawl, getting praise from a jack in front of your peers? :lol:

I do need to pull you up on one thing though... I was creaming my pants as you put it in 1996 when the gower became part of Swansea, but not for the reasons that you might think. You see I was born and raised a gower boy, so when Swansea opened its arms and accepted us into the fold, it was truly an honour to become an official jack. A proud day indeed. :P

I bet the majority of the villagers in the gower cringe when they here gower boys like you class themselves jacks. After all, swansea is a city most of us welsh want to distant ourselves from.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

I bet the majority of the villagers in the gower cringe when they here gower boys like you class themselves jacks. After all, swansea is a city most of us welsh want to distant ourselves from.

Aww murphy, me old tinker. You've only gone and spoilt it! Just when you were doing so well. I was going to make you an honorary jack, but you've resorted to type. You fool!