Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Gypsy count 2012

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:38 pm

murphy wrote:magicdaps seems to be very bitter about hailing from the scruffy, deprived end of south wales. he'd be better off moving further east for a better life.

I hail from the Gower. If you think it is either scruffy or deprived, you've clearly never been there. Neither am I bitter Murphy my little tinker friend. Unfortunately the same can't be said of you. Look at your signature FFS! :roll:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Hmmm that's interesting .......not !!
But can you get a link for who has the most homeless Romanians living in your loft :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:33 pm

What a silly post! Everyone knows people in Swansea live in caravans. Remember the film twin town :lol: didn't they live in a caravan? Blame the media I would :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:12 pm

My brother has a top of the range caravan near Port Eynon. I don't use it as much as I should but it is a lovely part of Wales. Its definitely a nice place to visit but way too remote as a place to live. As a result of this, the locals are a bit backwards - they understandably have a small-town attitude as they haven't done a lot with their lives. The football and egg success must be a welcome consolation to them, even if temporary. I imagine that if you were small-minded and with limited life-chances, you would have to find things to occupy your mind. This is why Swansea has a significant heroine problem. Terrible really. An alternative to this could be trying to feel good about yourself by, errrr, posting up silly static caravan statistics on another teams MB. As Captain Mainwaring would say, "You Stupid Boy!".

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:34 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:My brother has a top of the range caravan near Port Eynon. I don't use it as much as I should but it is a lovely part of Wales. Its definitely a nice place to visit but way too remote as a place to live. As a result of this, the locals are a bit backwards - they understandably have a small-town attitude as they haven't done a lot with their lives. The football and egg success must be a welcome consolation to them, even if temporary. I imagine that if you were small-minded and with limited life-chances, you would have to find things to occupy your mind. This is why Swansea has a significant heroine problem. Terrible really. An alternative to this could be trying to feel good about yourself by, errrr, posting up silly static caravan statistics on another teams MB. As Captain Mainwaring would say, "You Stupid Boy!".

top of the range caravan :lol: :lol: :lol:
so what's your caravan a bit smaller is it ? you filthy caravan dwelling pikey scumbag , i knew there was something dodgy about you it must be all the tarmac fumes cooking your head
gypo til you die :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:magicdaps seems to be very bitter about hailing from the scruffy, deprived end of south wales. he'd be better off moving further east for a better life.

I hail from the Gower. If you think it is either scruffy or deprived, you've clearly never been there. Neither am I bitter Murphy my little tinker friend. Unfortunately the same can't be said of you. Look at your signature FFS! :roll:

just because i take pleasure in hating things, don't mean i'm bitter.

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:34 pm

waddle wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:My brother has a top of the range caravan near Port Eynon. I don't use it as much as I should but it is a lovely part of Wales. Its definitely a nice place to visit but way too remote as a place to live. As a result of this, the locals are a bit backwards - they understandably have a small-town attitude as they haven't done a lot with their lives. The football and egg success must be a welcome consolation to them, even if temporary. I imagine that if you were small-minded and with limited life-chances, you would have to find things to occupy your mind. This is why Swansea has a significant heroine problem. Terrible really. An alternative to this could be trying to feel good about yourself by, errrr, posting up silly static caravan statistics on another teams MB. As Captain Mainwaring would say, "You Stupid Boy!".

top of the range caravan :lol: :lol: :lol:
so what's your caravan a bit smaller is it ? you filthy caravan dwelling pikey scumbag , i knew there was something dodgy about you it must be all the tarmac fumes cooking your head
gypo til you die :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah Fiddle. Not sure about whether you prefer heroin or trolling to pass your minimum-wage life away. Yet another obsessed post but I like it when you bite when you read the truth. You have an inferiority complex because your, errrr, inferior. And you know it. And you hate yourself for it. Stupid Boy. On here more than most of us. Gypsy Count 2012! Uber-Obsessed. :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:42 pm

.....Fiddle is one of the backwards small-minded locals that I mentioned. And they really wonder why we look down our noses at them and call them Gypo's! They are an embarrassing underclass and that ain't going to change anytime soon if Twiddle is anything to go by! :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:09 pm

It looks as if, at long last you are going to have to house all those gypsys, that have not been counted by the Assembly, but reside on waste ground withing your city boundaries

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20174707

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 pm

murphy wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

just because i take pleasure in hating things, don't mean i'm bitter.

No, it just makes u a knob. :roll:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:28 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:.....Fiddle is one of the backwards small-minded locals that I mentioned. And they really wonder why we look down our noses at them and call them Gypo's! They are an embarrassing underclass and that ain't going to change anytime soon if Twiddle is anything to go by! :lol:

so how many tonnes of scrap did your brother have to nick to get his "top of the range caravan" , i hope your not the poor f**ker who walks in front of the van all day shouting ragbone , dreaming of the day you can buy a caravan of your own instead of sleeping with the daags in your ma's caravan :lol: :lol: :lol:
filthy gypo

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:It seems magic daps is getting a little obsessed with his gypo stats. Bless :lol:

The only gypo stat that I'm interested in is you've got a shit load more of them than us. :P

You just dont get it do you? Let me keep it really simple for you - do your precious stats class all swans fans as gypos? If not then how can we believe them? :D :ayatollah:

I get it. I really do. What you are trying to tell me is you call us gypo's because you've got more fans wearing those really expensive burberry caps, whereas our fans can only afford regular nike or adidas :lol:
What you seem to forget is the majority of your fans are from the Rhondda valley. A fashion Mecca it is not!

It must really stick in your throat, that after all these years of throwing pikey insults, it is infact your city that is infested with them, and those that don't live in Cardiff itself reside in depressing shacks in shanty towns up the Rhondda valley.Tough to take i should imagine, so you thought lets give the jacks the gypo tag to make us feel a bit better about ourselves :lol:

Why would it stick in my throat? I don't live in Cardiff but it is my capital city. Oh and by the way it's your capital city too :D
So we're in the same position, except you're a Gypo and I'm not :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 pm

JonCCFC wrote:This magic daps guy likes to clutch at straws :lol: First the myth that the Gower is in Swansea, now Cardiff is the "pikey capital of Wales" :lol:

look it up cock on swansea wikepedia fact clown ;)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:52 pm

look it up cock on swansea wikepedia clown fact ;)

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:54 pm

waddle wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:.....Fiddle is one of the backwards small-minded locals that I mentioned. And they really wonder why we look down our noses at them and call them Gypo's! They are an embarrassing underclass and that ain't going to change anytime soon if Twiddle is anything to go by! :lol:

so how many tonnes of scrap did your brother have to nick to get his "top of the range caravan" , i hope your not the poor f**ker who walks in front of the van all day shouting ragbone , dreaming of the day you can buy a caravan of your own instead of sleeping with the daags in your ma's caravan :lol: :lol: :lol:
filthy gypo

Ah. Twiddle The Fiddler. The Man Who Knew Too Little. You focus on the "caravan" in order to call us gypos. Heh. Not a clever chap are you. So its obvious that you agree with the main body which you choose to ignore - as you know its the truth and its killing you. A reminder then:

"Its definitely a nice place to visit but way too remote as a place to live. As a result of this, the locals are a bit backwards - they understandably have a small-town attitude as they haven't done a lot with their lives. The football and egg success must be a welcome consolation to them, even if temporary. I imagine that if you were small-minded and with limited life-chances, you would have to find things to occupy your mind. This is why Swansea has a significant heroine problem. Terrible really. An alternative to this could be trying to feel good about yourself by, errrr, posting up silly static caravan statistics on another teams MB. As Captain Mainwaring would say, "You Stupid Boy!".

And your not just obsessed by repeatedly posting on this MB. You look forward to it as it makes you feel good about yourself, as your prospects are not too good as I understand it.

Hows the job search going anyway, as the rest of us are sick of our tax paying the benefits so that the likes of you and your family can live? Do you also insert the smilies to try to convince yourself that your funny?

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
waddle wrote:

filthy gypo

Ah. Twiddle The Fiddler. The Man Who Knew Too Little. You focus on the "caravan" in order to call us gypos. Heh. Not a clever chap are you. So its obvious that you agree with the main body which you choose to ignore - as you know its the truth and its killing you. A reminder then:

"Its definitely a nice place to visit but way too remote as a place to live. As a result of this, the locals are a bit backwards - they understandably have a small-town attitude as they haven't done a lot with their lives. The football and egg success must be a welcome consolation to them, even if temporary. I imagine that if you were small-minded and with limited life-chances, you would have to find things to occupy your mind. This is why Swansea has a significant heroine problem. Terrible really. An alternative to this could be trying to feel good about yourself by, errrr, posting up silly static caravan statistics on another teams MB. As Captain Mainwaring would say, "You Stupid Boy!".

And your not just obsessed by repeatedly posting on this MB. You look forward to it as it makes you feel good about yourself, as your prospects are not too good as I understand it.

Hows the job search going anyway, as the rest of us are sick of our tax paying the benefits so that the likes of you and your family can live? Do you also insert the smilies to try to convince yourself that your funny?

jesus paddy you didn't have to write a novel , you better get on out now that scrap isn't gonna steal itself

top of the range caravan , f**king classic :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:22 pm

waddle wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
waddle wrote:

filthy gypo

jesus paddy you didn't have to write a novel , you better get on out now that scrap isn't gonna steal itself

and 'm not calling all of you gypo's im calling you a gypo , you caravan dwelling rat, laughing so much i'm even quoting myself now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:44 pm

You've used the smilies again Fiddle. And now your trying to just say that your referring to me in a deluded attempt to get City fans on your side? Wow. Your really not very bright are you. Here's a token smilie anyway - :lol: Would you like two more? :lol: :lol:

Your still trying to avoid the truth - I don't blame you but here it is yet again:

Are you up early tomorrow in the job search? We're all sick of paying benefits to you and your family - its just not right. Get up early and really try. That way, you won't end up like your Mum & Dad, will you?

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 am

llanellijack wrote:look it up cock on swansea wikepedia clown fact ;)

doe's swansea wikipedia mention you have an estimated 10,000 tramps living on swansea's streets? :lol:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:11 am

Magic daps wrote:Gentlemen and scholar's,
Here is a link to the latest statistics from the Welsh assemby government on the annual gypsy and traveller caravan count....

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2012en.pdf

Swansea caravan count is up from 16 to 22.
Cardiff caravan count is up from 129 to 167.

Therefore i can announce that Cardiff remains the pikey capital of Wales.

Of course there are. The gypsies come from Ireland and get to Swansea and wish they had stayed in Fishguard but rather than go back they carry on to Cardiff and settle here as its a decent place to live. What else did you expect? Surely you don't expect members of the human race to actually choose to live in Swansea do you? :shock:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 am

I bet it's got decking outside and a little flower garden :lol:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:05 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Here is a link to the latest statistics from the Welsh assemby government on the annual gypsy and traveller caravan count....

Of course there are. The gypsies come from Ireland and get to Swansea and wish they had stayed in Fishguard but rather than go back they carry on to Cardiff and settle here as its a decent place to live. What else did you expect? Surely you don't expect members of the human race to actually choose to live in Swansea do you? :shock:

And what of the 58 families that decided not to settle in Cardiff and continued on to Newport? If your theory is correct, it says a lot about Cardiff that they'd prefer Newport!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Magic daps wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

And what of the 58 families that decided not to settle in Cardiff and continued on to Newport? If your theory is correct, it says a lot about Cardiff that they'd prefer Newport!

they were chased out of cardiff for being mistaken as jacks :D

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:16 pm

BadaBing wrote:

I bet it's got decking outside and a little flower garden :lol:

I did have him on ignore cos he just waffles on talking bollocks for ages and I couldn't be bothered to read it , but now I know his family are caravan dwelling gypos I shall leave him on
And top of the range or not I reckon its surrounded by dogshit and babies nappies
Filthy pikey rat

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 pm

the usual Gypo obsession with us... :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

But Swansea doesn't have any pikeys remember?! :roll:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

But Swansea doesn't have any pikeys remember?! :roll:

no, only like 240,000 odd! :D

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:38 pm

well we've got some of your's dossing down in port eynon for a start grange end star and his family are down there so you can cross those rats off your figure anyway

filthy rats :x

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:54 pm

waddle wrote:well we've got some of your's dossing down in port eynon for a start grange end star and his family are down there so you can cross those rats off your figure anyway

well if their ours then they cant be gypo's so il gladly cross them off my figure. 239,995 odd. happy now? :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
waddle wrote:well we've got some of your's dossing down in port eynon for a start grange end star and his family are down there so you can cross those rats off your figure anyway

well if their ours then they cant be gypo's so il gladly cross them off my figure. 239,995 odd. happy now? :ayatollah:

5 you must be joking !!!! how many gypo families have 5 members , have you seen the film snatch ?
we'll call it 239,950 , it may be a top of the range caravan but grange end probably fills it with his lurchers and lengths of copper pipe as well as 20 kids
grange end star = filthy pikey rat