Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gypsy count 2012

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Gentlemen and scholar's,
Here is a link to the latest statistics from the Welsh assemby government on the annual gypsy and traveller caravan count....

http://wales.gov.uk/docs/statistics/201 ... 2012en.pdf

Swansea caravan count is up from 16 to 22.
Cardiff caravan count is up from 129 to 167.

Therefore i can announce that Cardiff remains the pikey capital of Wales.

Re: Gypsy count 2012

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Magic daps wrote:Gentlemen and scholar's,
Here is a link to the latest statistics from the Welsh assemby government on the annual gypsy and traveller caravan count....

Not when it comes to gypo "types" of fans though you're 20,000 ahead of us! :D :D :D

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:45 pm

SBF1 wrote:

Not when it comes to gypo "types" of fans though you're 20,000 ahead of us! :D :D :D

who gives a feck there's gypos everywhere

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm

SBF1 wrote:

Never mind "types".
You lot are officially the pikey capital of Wales.

Get over it.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:48 pm

llanellijack wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

who gives a feck there's gypos everywhere

Bet you notice it a lot eh? :ayatollah: :D

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Magic daps wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Never mind "types".

Get over it.

touch a nerve?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 pm

f*cking hell. Not again?? :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Never mind "types".
no cock its a fact
Get over it.

touch a nerve?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 pm

no cock its a fact

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:57 pm

We are your Capital! Again.

How can you call that a fair result when Cardiff has 108,000 more people in it?

I bet your eyes lit up when you saw this...bet you couldn't wait to go and tell us Cardiff on the Cardiff City Forum. For that reason, I am laughing as I type this.

I hand on heart, even if we win 3 champions leagues and you are down in slum of the football league, I will never EVER, EVER,EVER post on any forums you may have for any reason what so EVER! Let alone to try and wright off years upon years of gypsy banter that has been thrown upon your inbred club.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Never mind "types".

Get over it.

touch a nerve?

No why?
Just for your information, there are 76 gypsy caravans in Neath and Port Talbot, compared with 22 in Swansea.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Lets be honest at least our pikeys are acounted for everyone knows you are the smack head capital of Wales be proud :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:00 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Lets be honest at least our pikeys are acounted for everyone knows you are the smack head capital of Wales be proud :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pissed myself at your avatar :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:07 pm

They've ordered a recount after discovering the Gypo's from the west were desperate to avoid the embarrassment of a count.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:15 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Lets be honest at least our pikeys are acounted for everyone knows you are the smack head capital of Wales be proud :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is also a link on the Wales.gov website for drug related stats for both Cardiff and Swansea. I think point scoring on who's got the biggest drug problem is a bit out of order, but i can put up the link if you like. I can assure you it doesn't make for pleasant reading whichever city you're from.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Magic daps wrote:

There is also a link on the Wales.gov website for drug related stats for both Cardiff and Swansea. I think point scoring on who's got the biggest drug problem is a bit out of order, but i can put up the link if you like. I can assure you it doesn't make for pleasant reading whichever city you're from.

yes but drugs are a problem here, they are the only answer in Swansea.

Is there a Drug Answer stat, STATO?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 pm

hello magicprat, remember me your old mate murphy. how nice to see you back on here. we had a couple of good barneys in the run up to last christmas. hopefully, we'll continue where we left off.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

yes but drugs are a problem here, they are the only answer in Swansea.

Is there a Drug Answer stat, STATO?

Says a man who's from Ely, and is now living on the outskirts of liverpool. :roll:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Magic daps wrote:

evening mr daps.where you been ?i needed your help a few months back with advice on the gower :D .you were off air.the good news is nj stepped in and sorted me out with a bit of info.went to horton.superb part of the world

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Magic daps wrote:

of course cardiff has a bigger drug problem. it is a proper city with an extra 100,000 people living there. but if you jacks want to brag, you have more tramps. :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 pm

How dull can you be? The Gypo title we bestow on you doesn't relate to how many gypsies live in Swansea, it how we see you fans. Not sure I can explain it in any simpler terms :withstupid:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 pm

murphy wrote:

hello magicprat, remember me your old mate murphy. how nice to see you back on here. we had a couple of good barneys in the run up to last christmas. hopefully, we'll continue where we left off.

Hello murphy, me ol' tinker friend. Not sure if you can classify me ripping you a new one on each and every occasion a "debate", but yes, I rather enjoyed our rather one sided tete-a-tete's. :P

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:45 pm

I know I should ignore this but........thought he should read one of his more 'enlightened' exiles on the facts and reality that underpins Swansea as the Homeless Capital of Wales. There was a recent 3 part BBC documentary on this , solely focussing on Swansea. Even worse, its now a beacon in the UK for those who choose this lifestyle and also for the benefit quangos to support it. Not good.

http://jacothenorth.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... ansea.html

All the facts and links are there. Makes for a sad read. At least the footy must be a distraction.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Magic daps wrote:
murphy wrote:

Hello murphy, me ol' tinker friend. Not sure if you can classify me ripping you a new one on each and every occasion a "debate", but yes, I rather enjoyed our rather one sided tete-a-tete's. :P

stick around pal and we'll debate again soon. :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:

How dull can you be? The Gypo title we bestow on you doesn't relate to how many gypsies live in Swansea, it how we see you fans. Not sure I can explain it in any simpler terms :withstupid:

Yes yes, blah blah, but it must be more than just a minor irritation for you to know, that we all know, that it is Cardiff that is crawling with pikeys. A rather unfortunate coincidence for you. :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Yes yes, blah blah, but it must be more than just a minor irritation for you to know, that we all know, that it is Cardiff that is crawling with pikeys. A rather unfortunate coincidence for you. :lol:

Couldn't care less since I don't live in Cardiff, whilst wherever you live you're a Gypo :D
Must be more than a major irritation for you :lol:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I know I should ignore this but........thought he should read one of his more 'enlightened' exiles on the facts and reality that underpins Swansea as the Homeless Capital of Wales. There was a recent 3 part BBC documentary on this , solely focussing on Swansea. Even worse, its now a beacon in the UK for those who choose this lifestyle and also for the benefit quangos to support it. Not good.

All the facts and links are there. Makes for a sad read. At least the footy must be a distraction.

Did you bother to read it?

Watching the programme last Monday I was struck by the fact that few, perhaps none, of those telling their stories were actually from Swansea. There were men from other parts of Wales, an Englishman, an Irishwoman and some Romanians.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:58 pm

People from Swansea will always be known as gypos who live in caravans so get over it :lol:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:00 am

Magic daps wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I know I should ignore this but........thought he should read one of his more 'enlightened' exiles on the facts and reality that underpins Swansea as the Homeless Capital of Wales. There was a recent 3 part BBC documentary on this , solely focussing on Swansea. Even worse, its now a beacon in the UK for those who choose this lifestyle and also for the benefit quangos to support it. Not good.

Did you bother to read it?

Watching the programme last Monday I was struck by the fact that few, perhaps none, of those telling their stories were actually from Swansea. There were men from other parts of Wales, an Englishman, an Irishwoman and some Romanians.

Yes. Did you manage to understand it? Read it s-l-o-w-l-y. After all, at least you've got the time. All day and night while the rest of us fund your benefits.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 am

This magic daps guy likes to clutch at straws :lol: First the myth that the Gower is in Swansea, now Cardiff is the "pikey capital of Wales" :lol: