Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many City fans look at the jacks websites ?

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 pm

I find the amount of Jacks who post on here and even bother to look at the official CardiffcityFC website mind boggling.

Do any on here read their websites or even post on them as a Cardiff fan or even worse pretend to be a Jack ?

Re: How many City fans look at the jacks websites ?

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Didn't know they had one because so many of them on here :D

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:16 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I find the amount of Jacks who post on here and even bother to look at the official CardiffcityFC website mind boggling.

Do any on here read their websites or even post on them as a Cardiff fan or even worse pretend to be a Jack ?

I presume you mean their forums as you can't post on their websites?
I look and post on a lot of other teams forums, I don't see the problem in that unless its to wind them up which to me seems pointless, I like a good debate with another teams fans

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:21 pm

I've heard they have a message board, think I clicked on a link from here once, doesn't interest me though.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Only went on planet swans when something inetersting happens , like when we signed Bellamy or the rumour about the JB manager but i support cardiff notthe JB`s

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:28 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:I find the amount of Jacks who post on here and even bother to look at the official CardiffcityFC website mind boggling.

I look and post on a lot of other teams forums, I don't see the problem in that unless its to wind them up which to me seems pointless, I like a good debate with another teams fans

I'm the same as you steve about the debate with other teams fans, as long as they are on here to talk football/sense, why have you changed your avatar??? the badge/avatar you had was excellent and should be our new badge for next season.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:37 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Only went on planet swans when something inetersting happens , like when we signed Bellamy or the rumour about the JB manager but i support cardiff notthe JB`s

To see if we were jealous like? :lol:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:39 pm

there used to be loads on planetswans , hardly any these days i wonder why ? :wave:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Never been on them, ever

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:09 pm

The only stuff I read about Swansea is all the shit you lot post on here.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Never have and never will. Merely shows how small minded the jacks are despite all their protests otherwise. Obsessed. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Why would anybody need to?

This board is infested with them, even when they are playing some times :roll:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Karl wrote:The only stuff I read about Swansea is all the shit you lot post on here.

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^

Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Karl wrote:The only stuff I read about Swansea is all the shit you lot post on here.

Agree with this

Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Xcasual wrote:

Agree with this

Agree :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Swansea city average attendance in their promotion year -15,507 END OF THREAD

Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Never

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:03 pm

i only go on planet bird when theres a link posted on here

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:33 pm

waddle wrote:there used to be loads on planetswans , hardly any these days i wonder why ? :wave:

because its as boreing as fck probly!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:20 pm

I don't look at other teams message boards because I'm a Cardiff fan. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:26 pm

never, never even thought of it!... but the amount of shit cardiff fans post about Swansea on here no wonder why they're always on here! they talk alot of shit on here in all fairness but still..

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Not the Jacks websites,but do look at other clubs :|

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 am

Its natural for them. We are their biggest, hated rivals. They are like
moths to a flame. Being in the Premiership would count for nothing if
they couldnt gloat and pull tongues at 'Big Brother'

The lack of Cardiff showing any interest in their boards just proves we don't
give a f**k about them. I certainly don't

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:23 am

Never ever been on there/ :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 am

Taffy how do you know city fans don't go on their site if you don't go on there yourself?

In the words of annis... Hmmm..... :?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:13 am

Certainly not me...

Couldn't give a flying f**k about Swansea in any way, shape or form (as a football club or as a town)

Speaks volumes that they STILL feel the need to come over to Cardiff in an effort to 'justify' themselves and soothe their over-inflated egos

Swansea Jacks...a truly ignorant race and STILL in the shadow of their capital city neighbours :oops: :ayatollah: :oops: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 am

A few years back our main forum was jackarmy.net,this was the time of sam hamman.
Fir all you fans who say cardiff dont go on our site then let me just say that site was full of you,and there was good bantter there.
In them days we were shit wile you were doing well and the leboness goat herder was taking the piss and you lot loved it(and so you should).
However now its us doing well and you lot all over the place then off course we are goung to come on hete and do to you what you done to us and take the piss.
Dont come out and say if it was you in the prem you wiuld not do the same????

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:18 am

swansealad69 wrote:A few years back our main forum was jackarmy.net,this was the time of sam hamman.
Fir all you fans who say cardiff dont go on our site then let me just say that site was full of you,and there was good bantter there.
In them days we were shit wile you were doing well and the leboness goat herder was taking the piss and you lot loved it(and so you should).
However now its us doing well and you lot all over the place then off course we are goung to come on hete and do to you what you done to us and take the piss.
Dont come out and say if it was you in the prem you wiuld not do the same????

A bit of feedback for you in relation to spelling and grammar. Out of interest do you get homework from the clay class?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:21 am

This

Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:31 pm

cityone wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

I'm the same as you steve about the debate with other teams fans, as long as they are on here to talk football/sense, why have you changed your avatar??? the badge/avatar you had was excellent and should be our new badge for next season.

I liked the gangnam style that Noone and Kimbo were doing :lol: