Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " TAYLOR SIGNS NEW CONTRACT AT CITY "

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Porthcawl_Bluebird wrote:As Malky says......always consistent!

Consistently SHIT

Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Is Taylor good enough for the Premier League?

Is he fook.

A crazy decision by your hero Malky.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 am

Not many good left backs out there.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:38 am

Cardiff defender Andrew Taylor has signed a new two-year deal keeping him at the club until 2016.

The 26-year-old was already contracted until 2014 but Malky Mackay has moved to tie him down for the long-term after an impressive start to the season.

Taylor, who has established himself as the Bluebirds' first choice full-back, joined from Middlesbrough in July last year.

"Andrew is one of those players who sometimes goes under the radar when it comes to making headlines, but he is always one of the first names on the teamsheet for me," Mackay told the club's official website.

"He's been utterly consistent in his attitude, application and performance since he joined us almost eighteen months ago.

"He is one of the guys I know I can absolutely count on week in, week out, so I was really pleased that he is as happy with us as we are with him. Thanks to Andrew and his representatives for working with us to make it a relatively straight forward process."

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:07 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Mcfail next what then rudy for another four year deal :shock:

Be quiet you cretin

Only gay in the village who put spunk in you mouth piece.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:32 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Mcfail next what then rudy for another four year deal :shock:

Be quiet you cretin

How mature

Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Be quiet you cretin

How mature

In fairness fella you did call him a cretin at his opinion. It does seem like to me that you call people names when they don't agree with you yet praise people when they agree with you whether they are right or wrong.
Please look at your replies again and tell me that I'm wrong ;)

Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:53 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Be quiet you cretin

How mature

In fairness fella you did call him a cretin at his opinion. It does seem like to me that you call people names when they don't agree with you yet praise people when they agree with you whether they are right or wrong.

Please look at the part of his post that I emboldened. I took issue with the fact that he labelled McPhail 'Mcfail'. After all McPhail's been through and after all he's given to the club, I hardly think that's necessary.

Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

Be quiet you cretin

How mature

Please look at the part of his post that I emboldened. I took issue with the fact that he labelled McPhail 'Mcfail'. After all McPhail's been through and after all he's given to the club, I hardly think that's necessary.

I do agree with you on Mcphail, I apologise for not spotting that but that's what happens when people resort to name calling, they just name call you and it then becomes tit for tat with nothing being resolved, instead of name calling next time you should think about using the report button if you think something is not to your liking instead of name calling, the same goes to bluebird1977 and all other users.