Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SCOTLAND V WALES 22/03/13 COACH/B&B " ALL FOR £80 "

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:18 pm

We are heading to Glasgow on Friday March 22nd 2013 to see Wales take on Scotland at Hampden Park.

The coach will be leaving early on the Friday morning and travelling direct to Scotland, where we have got 25 twin rooms booked in a central Glasgow hotel with an all you can eat breakfast included.

We will arrive in Glasgow mid afternoon, check in to our rooms before heading off for a few drinks ahead of the game. If you don't wish to go to the game then I am sure you will enjoy what Glasgow has got to offer.

After the game we will savour the delights of City.

After breakfast on Saturday morning we will head back to the capital of Wales and arrive home around 6pm, it has been decided not to take in another game on the way back as many people want to come straight back :ayatollah:

The total cost of travel, one night hotel stay and all you can eat breakfast is £80 :ayatollah:

I will require a £40 deposit ASAP.

If you wish to send the money through PayPal then send the payment to carlcurtis69@hotmail.com

I will be in the Ninian Park Pub on Saturday taking names and deposits, the remainder of the money will be required by mid February.

Already there is plenty of interest in this trip and I would advise to book your space now to avoid disappointment :ayatollah:

Re: SCOTLAND V WALES 22/03/13 COACH/B&B " ALL FOR £80 "

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Cracking price that. Being the plastic Wales fan that I am how easy would it be to get tickets.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Cracking price that. Being the plastic Wales fan that I am how easy would it be to get tickets.

Easy Baz, No one has ever not got in at a Wales away game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:50 pm

that is a fantastic deal.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 pm

jtc wrote:that is a fantastic deal.

Its is Jeff and a Quality hotel with eat as much as you want Breakfast :D , were up to 28 people now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Trying to keep the cost down for the regulars Jeff :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 pm

That's fantastic value fair play.

Sadly I have to work but will be in Belgium 100%

Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:58 pm

im not going, but the price is very good, and the all you can eat breakfast is superb. well done carl :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 am

I have sold 32 places for this trip in the first 12 hours, those who want to go should book now before the they sell out, it is a fantastic price for travel, hotel and all you can eat breakfast :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Register to become a member of the Wales supporters club, it costs £10 adult and covers all World cup 2014 qualifying games...once you are a member you can get tickets for the match...

http://www.faw.org.uk/TicketsMembership.ink

No tickets are issued to fans without membership....some do get tickets off members who are not going but it is a bit of a potch and membership of the Supporters club is the best option.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:18 pm

how easy is it for me to get a ticket??

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:

:ayatollah: just told my g/f about it .said the forum lads are going to watch wales in scotland for 80notes ,travel and sleep plus big brekki.she said that,s great.who are they playing?dumb mare :lol:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:20 pm

we,ve played scotland in dublin 2 years ago perhaps thats was what she was thinking we could be playing ireland :lol:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 pm

jtc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

:ayatollah: just told my g/f about it .said the forum lads are going to watch wales in scotland for 80notes ,travel and sleep plus big brekki.she said that,s great.who are they playing?dumb mare :lol:

Jeff, I get the sneaky feeling you really want to join us on this trip :D

You are more than welcome :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:
jtc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Jeff, I get the sneaky feeling you really want to join us on this trip :D

You are more than welcome :ayatollah:

thank you carl.i won,t be able to make it though i know it will a top outing.you lads deserve the best .great mb with some great folk.k.r.o :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 pm

signalman wrote:we,ve played scotland in dublin 2 years ago perhaps thats was what she was thinking we could be playing ireland :lol:

:lol:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Good value for a trip but I'm hoping my mates agree to fly up :oops:

Any news on tickets?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:08 pm

We have 10 spaces left and if interested pm Me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Those that owe deposits go to the Ninian Pub this Sunday(Lounge side) and see Carlos before the Sheff Wed game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: