Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kimbo

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Thought he was outstanding today, tricks, workrate and willingness to push on. First class effort. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: kimbo

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 pm

subbuteoman wrote:Thought he was outstanding today, tricks, workrate and willingness to push on. First class effort. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:42 pm

subbuteoman wrote:Thought he was outstanding today, tricks, workrate and willingness to push on. First class effort. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

totally agree, won the ball back a number of times, not afraid to try a trick or 2 and looked comfortable in possession.. he seems to be adapting to the style and pace of the game very well...

my man of the match...

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:45 pm

yes i agree ,all the extra sessions down the vale are doing the trick take note joey mason ;)

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:26 pm

There was one time towards the end of the 2nd half, he was on the grandstand side and the ball eluded him and went into touch he had been on a run, looked fecked and still tried to retrieve a ball that was clearly going to beat him. I thought fair play son with that work ethic he could do a job here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:21 pm

He really is something. Happy he is what was made out to be in a way. :ayatollah: