Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Heidar Helguson

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:13 pm

I sit in 124 behind the goal. He did not take his eyes off the ball and knew his was going to get clattered. What a pro.

He has taken some stick on here but you can't doubt the guys attitude.

Re: Heidar Helguson

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:15 pm

i rate him highly look at the goals he is popping in

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:16 pm

The guy is a warrior

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:The guy is a warrior

agreed, hes fearless.. he knew what was coming but did not even contemplate pulling out! for a guy whos 35 he also does not stop putting the pressure on the keepers either..

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Dont rate him sorry, never have. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:30 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Dont rate him sorry, never have. :ayatollah:

your allowed to your opinion mate so no apology needed! .. he doesnt set the world alight agreed, but lets not forget hes now 35 and has scored some crucial goals already this yr.. kenny miller only managed 11 league and cup goals in 50+ games for us ,heider is almost there already..

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:31 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

your allowed to your opinion mate so no apology needed! .. he doesnt set the world alight agreed, but lets not forget hes now 35 and has scored some crucial goals already this yr.. kenny miller only managed 11 league and cup goals in 50+ games for us ,heider is almost there already..

Hes still shit :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:33 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

Hes still shit :lol: :ayatollah:

as its you, ill agree to disagree!! :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:39 pm

we ve got some beauties watching us how u cannot rate him baffles me he gives his all scores goals wins loads of headers i suppose u rate earnie above him yer

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:48 pm

To the tune of the old Jeff Hemmerman/George Wood/ Jimmy Gilligan song..

Helguson, Helguson,Its Heider Helguson, His legs are dead, but he's good with his head......it's Heider Helguson

:)

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:52 pm

Minute we signed him I was happy.

He brings experience and it will help for the youngsters.

He is 34 or 35?

People expect him to be running into space popping goals left, right and centre.

He reads the game brilliant in the box.

I do feel a bit guilty chanting on the train down 'That boy Helguson, he can't score at home' :lol: :ayatollah: