Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sort the away form and we will walk

Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:47 pm

this league.

Jesus Christ if Hull are 5th this division is there for the taking.

We werent even at full throttle today and it was a walk in the park.

Re: Sort the away form and we will walk

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:09 pm

And this is without mutch, bellers and smith out of the side just hope we can start turning these home wins into away ones. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:And this is without mutch, bellers and smith out of the side just hope we can start turning these home wins into away ones. :ayatollah:

I just cannot understand how we are so in control at home and throwing leads away from home.

Its not like we are losing to good sides away either.

We are seriously cruising at home.

The mind boggles.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:this league.

If hull had something upfront today where they lacked the result could have been much diffrent today i know. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:19 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:this league.

If hull had something upfront today where they lacked the result could have been much diffrent today i know. :ayatollah:

Although they had a lot of the ball the last 20 mins of the 1st half I though overall they rarely hurt us and created very little

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:And this is without mutch, bellers and smith out of the side just hope we can start turning these home wins into away ones. :ayatollah:

And Maynard, Daniel with them four players there would be no stopping Malky and Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

And Maynard, Daniel with them four players there would be no stopping Malky and Cardiff City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis how long before most are back? Ok Maynard end of the season but if we get a run without injury we should walk the league.

Be fair if you look at the points we have dropped from being in front my guess is we would be t lest 9 points cler t the top of the league? Anyone know if this is right?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:46 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

I just cannot understand how we are so in control at home and throwing leads away from home.

Its not like we are losing to good sides away either.

We are seriously cruising at home.

The mind boggles.

The more I think about it the more I convince myself it is a mental thing.

Perhaps its the feeling around the place of years pass where we have come so close that there is a spirit of failure about.

Reckon we should get in an exorcist.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Baked it can only be a mental thing.

We look in a different league to the oppo at home.

Even at 1-0 it just looked easy today.

I cant get my head around it.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Agree annis i didn't add maynard to the list as he's not short term like the rest of them. He would have been a massive player for us this season im still hoping that we see him in the last few games that could be a massive boost although im not getting my hopes up :(

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Baked it can only be a mental thing.

We look in a different league to the oppo at home.

Even at 1-0 it just looked easy today.

I cant get my head around it.

If we dont win a game away from home soon i think it could start to be a real problem for the players especially when our home form takes a knock which it's bound to at some point, that charlton result was a real confidence basher.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I do wonder if maynard wasn't out, what his goal count would be now