Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Three points love it.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Thats the main thing we won even if it was squeeky bums on seats at times, a few good chances to take a good 2-0 or 3-0 lead in to halftime, up untill the 25th min we was well on top yet rode are luck after that as we was camping back for long spells yet it continued in the second half long spells of sitting deep but we managed to get the second goal. Hull scored and i thought no f*cking way here we go :lol: but it didnt happen thank god.
I thought hull was a decent side but lacked something upfront which im glad as who knows what could of happened if they had the final third like the rest of there side. Still three fat ones so lets hope for another three points on the next home game and back on track. :ayatollah:

Re: Three points love it.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:32 pm

The first 25 minutes we ran the show, they couldn't handle us. We could have and should have had a few in that time a number of free headers.

After that game went very patchy even though they didnt create much.

Re: Three points love it.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:35 pm

2blue2handle wrote:The first 25 minutes we ran the show, they couldn't handle us. We could have and should have had a few in that time a number of free headers.

After that game went very patchy even though they didnt create much.

Yep like i said luke we was in control. I think kev going off didnt help either but again we have no cover as nugent is all left foot and ive only seen him at left back in pre season and one under21 game. I agree they didnt create much why i said they lacked in the final 3rd and thank god they did. We need 1-2 fullbacks in fast or i feel it might hamper us. I dont care how we win anymore just wins will do me. :ayatollah: